FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to see you thriving man. First million is hard but after that you got more capital to do heavier investments so next million should be easier.

Future investment opportunities based on last year, 83/84/85/Discard IFs for Futmas SBCs and also discard OTW if they release another guaranteed OTW SBC after winter transfer window closes.

Yup, I'm going to see how that market is today during lightning rounds to invest. Hoping to make bank of my investments for the SBC's dropping today. Made most of my bank off that Bundesliga POTM with IF Germans/Bundes.

Bros, I packed IF Lewandowski off the TOTW SBCs and was cheesing thinking he'd be 500k easily. Looked him up on the market hes damn near 180k. Cant be mad but in older FIFAs a 91 rated inform ST would of been bank! Otherwise my black Friday was a miss. Didnt spend anything but $20 for 50K Rare Players packs.

I think that value is based solely of his supply, since he had already been on the market once and then brought back for this promo as best of TOTW.

Bros, I packed IF Lewandowski off the TOTW SBCs and was cheesing thinking he'd be 500k easily. Looked him up on the market hes damn near 180k. Cant be mad but in older FIFAs a 91 rated inform ST would of been bank! Otherwise my black Friday was a miss. Didnt spend anything but $20 for 50K Rare Players packs.

Wait to sell him once he’s out of packs. His price will slowly rise back up over time.. especially considering he’s easily the best striker in the bundesliga

I went 17-11 in the weekend league. Looking to upgrade to UCL live Florenzi after my rewards.. my roommate got him for around 170k, but his price just keeps rising and rising lol

Also, I’m anticipating Balde Diao getting an IF after his 2 goals and 1 assist game against Frosinone. If I can pull his FUT champs red card from the player picks Thursday I’ll be happy

Ndombele on Lyon has been doing gods’ work for me. Love how agressive his nif is and the pace is good. hope he gets an if or a futmas card

FA7A57DC-C766-4323-9AAB-3D85B7CA62DE.png

been getting my *** kicked in my first games of div rivals, currently in div 6 and cant score if my life depends on it. Also player switching is terrible for me. Hoping that totw keita aint too expensive, need someone who can actually score up front lol

man, I've done all the flash SBCs that's been coming up and nothing to show for it :smh:

man, I've done all the flash SBCs that's been coming up and nothing to show for it :smh:

Don't do em man, they're just coin drains and 99% of the time the packs are wack. Only one I did during Black Friday/Cyber Monday was one of the last ones they did yesterday with the player pick/consumables pack that only required a 67 rated squad (i used untradeables) and packed Ribery. Basically a free 10-15k. For me, if I want packs I will do some of the profitable league sbcs.

Don't do em man, they're just coin drains and 99% of the time the packs are wack. Only one I did during Black Friday/Cyber Monday was one of the last ones they did yesterday with the player pick/consumables pack that only required a 67 rated squad (i used untradeables) and packed Ribery. Basically a free 10-15k. For me, if I want packs I will do some of the profitable league sbcs.

yeah I'm done with the SBCs. I only did SBCs that gave out Mega rare packs and player pick packs. I didn't spend a lot of coins (probably about 10k) but got rid of cards I could've used later in the future :smh:

These CL Road To Final cards's prices are going through the roof :sick:
b1be9b79733949155937a0c38311bd86.png

cotdamb :sick:

this is my hybrid, now turned into serie a squad :lol:. I really want to save to get Pogba but I know I can fill these spots with some good players. Any suggestions? Belgium Belgium

They're all untradeables FYI :lol:

5EoKPlowmLcq4m9P2WvjfEr0m4Z32uHqjPksc-Efh8RuTckT-R79PBnTQ9o8w9E1odwLzcbcsbNzWxr-ZYnBm8yvcYRDsyXgDRyPmV2LHPdCzGaYXjCC90t1ibA_aUXF_uywGU1Dc9btHbH0TiEdi77Y7iQYuIEqX6nnDi6jW9jlkk4yvX-uyaBoiKxLR9P0rPBWu0DeP39yWRSdHh9vE_pWFppfHHhzQjKYuQEBxQAtyXACM_fUaBtO_-N0adxTQbotjgeTH_d900IU7bvE6vXDsyv9a9P7NVJnZLd1udhJFQcfGleCoGoxvK9m7u3P4ZyOpy45EAMSQTgVFBA2WUDQXLD_xapMW-f8thBTPY0Q6IQKl6xvm3P2T_RoXd1wHljdeA3Dcc2XbOFPkfZBcavKNwfabITtCb4RiAEVXti0U0xJaNisuj81RaI2jHRnzedxqMVRowGnKo0pP6WddevH0bHT57QMTY9h2o7pDfdIaj3hp_JhhDMqMgrMh5RE111cfvkukt8QWruQ_4gScEjmIAV0JksarVbrOMYReFiNkS1hD_wbFXSR1nFruPjbrXEXqaL68fggrsLCjMZqku8P40tZuobSrkvqUx_rTivUEzCiS9DFeNpOGoROa9UYV5ER2IxsPvigHv4EgXUGzo1j=w454-h908-no

Attachments

• pending serie a.jpg
    pending serie a.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 8
^ I can never see ur image

Made close to 150k on Monday SBCs from just selling bronze CAMs, foreign EPL and hyperlink in my club. Best pulls were only zlatan, CL Felipe and CL Nelson Semedo. Sold semedo for 12k.

I see the attached now. Not sure how much coins you have but I would branch out on left side since outside of Sandro, serie a lacks LB. Strong links like coman/alaba would still get full chem. I’d get IF Fabian or Hamsik at cdm and switch with Nzonzi in game. Maybe wait for IF Balde Diao for RM.

I see the attached now. Not sure how much coins you have but I would branch out on left side since outside of Sandro, serie a lacks LB. Strong links like coman/alaba would still get full chem. I’d get IF Fabian or Hamsik at cdm and switch with Nzonzi in game. Maybe wait for IF Balde Diao for RM.

right now I have 317k, so I can splurge a bit

cotdamb :sick:

this is my hybrid, now turned into serie a squad :lol:. I really want to save to get Pogba but I know I can fill these spots with some good players. Any suggestions? Belgium Belgium

They're all untradeables FYI :lol:
I'd definitely get Alan in there as the CDM. He's kind of a budget Kante.
Perisic is fantastic for me on the left but I play in a 4321 formation. There's not a whole lot of options there. You could try Douglas Costa for far superior pace and dribbling but at the cost of much less height and the 3* WF. I haven't tried Insigne.

The right wing has even less options. I stuck with CL Keita Balde Diao until Road To Final Cuadrado was released. Honestly did very well but Cuadrado is noticeably better. I never tried Cuadrado's regular card but I reckon I'd probably take Keita Balde over him. Maybe you could give Suso a try. I think someone else here used him.
Given the lack of right winger options in Serie A I immediately bought RTF Cuadrado when he came out. I only paid 124k as it took a bit of time for people to find out these cards were dynamic and some were already guaranteed to receive a next upgrade. His price is just extortionate at this point. but it should drop significantly when the card gets its next upgrade.
a20327f10e1fbf3906d8b7be95018b5d.png

These CL Road To Final cards's prices are going through the roof :sick:
b1be9b79733949155937a0c38311bd86.png

I wanna cop Florenzi, but spending 200k plus on a RB is not an optimal use of coins lol

He will be one of the best RB’s in the game, an all 80+ stat player as an 86, but I wonder if he’ll retain his value

I'd definitely get Alan in there as the CDM. He's kind of a budget Kante.
Perisic is fantastic for me on the left but I play in a 4321 formation. There's not a whole lot of options there. You could try Douglas Costa for far superior pace and dribbling but at the cost of much less height and the 3* WF. I haven't tried Insigne.

The right wing has even less options. I stuck with CL Keita Balde Diao until Road To Final Cuadrado was released. Honestly did very well but Cuadrado is noticeably better. I never tried Cuadrado's regular card but I reckon I'd probably take Keita Balde over him. Maybe you could give Suso a try. I think someone else here used him.
Given the lack of right winger options in Serie A I immediately bought RTF Cuadrado when he came out. I only paid 124k as it took a bit of time for people to find out these cards were dynamic and some were already guaranteed to receive a next upgrade. His price is just extortionate at this point. but it should drop significantly when the card gets its next upgrade.
a20327f10e1fbf3906d8b7be95018b5d.png

I've tried IF Suso on a FUT draft. Love his pace, very good long shot and finesse but too expensive IMO. I'm gonna try Keita Balde when I get home since he not too expensive. I'll also give Costa and Perisic a look

I wanna cop Florenzi, but spending 200k plus on a RB is not an optimal use of coins lol

He will be one of the best RB’s in the game, an all 80+ stat player as an 86, but I wonder if he’ll retain his value
I assume they will drop significantly when the first round of upgrades comes. After that it'll be some time before the teams advance to the next round and get their next upgrade.
Prices are high now because many of them are already locked in for an upgrade. That won't be the case later on. Also, if a CL team gets demoted to the Europa League they will miss out on the first upgrade.

6242604b242b9f117c6588932843b379.png

So I just bought three RTF Fabinho for around 330k each when his price fell 100k after the PSG loss. Hoping it rebound once people realize they can still advance by beating Napoli or that the card still get upgraded if they advance far in Europa League.

the price of those cards are gonna drop when they notice they only get a 1+ for reaching ko stages

squad i’m running rnz I plan on copping these german if’s and mooy at discard and flipping when those potms drop
E0BB349A-B3AC-46C7-8A71-0266044F6C65.png

the price of those cards are gonna drop when they notice they only get a 1+ for reaching ko stages
I'm definitely selling before then, they already went back up 30k so will make some profit. Prob will sell before game or if Pool gets the first goal.

Man I've been stuffing cats out of their midfield with this la liga team. Idk if it's me switching to xbox or me getting my latency fixed but my gameplay and defense has been smooth. I need Belgium Belgium to stop playing around and bless a kid with some trading tips

Back
Top Bottom