FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my recommendation is to switch formation or upgrade that fernandinho to kante. instead of dropping that 20/40 into packs put it into fut drafts.

Wow the Kante move was exactly what i was looking at doing next thats funny lol. Love the Fernandinho but kante is the logical upgrade.

Why do you suggest changing formations?

Wow the Kante move was exactly what i was looking at doing next thats funny lol. Love the Fernandinho but kante is the logical upgrade.

Why do you suggest changing formations?
you have salah and mane who are good at getting forward but mane is the only one who can actually attempt to track back. the meta does call for a pacey attack but I always counter it with 2 dms and a cam that can distribute

Makes sense. For whatever reason this has been my preferred formation in Fifa for years. Going to look into possible replacements for the wide mids, but it hasnt been an issue thus far since everybody has so much pace.

Im tryna pllay somebody here head to head

Makes sense. For whatever reason this has been my preferred formation in Fifa for years. Going to look into possible replacements for the wide mids, but it hasnt been an issue thus far since everybody has so much pace.

Im tryna pllay somebody here head to head

You on PS4?

4A3F5EE5-3EE4-4A49-9689-D2FB08DCF71E.jpeg

Runnin with this squad rn, toying around with formations but this one is working best for me right now

Gave up on making a team and I'm just having fun in the draft using those icons. Won 3 straight :nthat:. Would of been 4 probably but after I won the semi-final match it said I quit and I received a DNF :smh:

Rivals and WL rewards tonight. I just want javi or jovic in my player picks. I already know Messi is impossible, so getting a usable red is my only hope. Is that too much to ask? I still haven't gotten a player pick over 85 rated yet :lol:

I'm trying to decide do I stay up and play to div 6 rank 1 or go to sleep lol

I'm trying to decide do I stay up and play to div 6 rank 1 or go to sleep lol
Rank 1 bruh, you so close lol.

If you guys didnt do the weekly challenge by getting 5 goals with in form in separate division rivals I suggest you guys do so before it ends tonight. It rewards a free untradeable TOTW player so you can save it for any TOTW.

I opened mine hoping for Messi and got Jovic. Saw the walkout animation and was hyped for Messi but at least hes an 85 or 86 rated inform with good in game stats lol.

I'm also trying to go big for February Premier League POTM. I'm sure Aguero is slotted in especially with back to back hat tricks the other week and with 7 goals in total this month. Gonna try to invest heavy in Otamendis. He fills in 3 things, high rating, nationality, and hes a City player. Might grab 2 or 3 Agueros just in case hes needed too.

Rivals and WL rewards tonight. I just want javi or jovic in my player picks. I already know Messi is impossible, so getting a usable red is my only hope. Is that too much to ask? I still haven't gotten a player pick over 85 rated yet :lol:

Who'd you end up getting? I have yet to pack a player I actually sue as well, but that's only because I run with a Brazilian squad. However if I packed Messi he would go straight it haha. I ended up with Subasic and Castillejo. Two 85's not bad.

Who'd you end up getting? I have yet to pack a player I actually sue as well, but that's only because I run with a Brazilian squad. However if I packed Messi he would go straight it haha. I ended up with Subasic and Castillejo. Two 85's not bad.

Got javi martinez and tarkowski. 86 and 85 not bad. I thought I was gonna want to use that Javi, but after seeing his stats I dont see him overtaking goretzka, OTW witsel or tolisso. 53 pace :sick:

Got javi martinez and tarkowski. 86 and 85 not bad. I thought I was gonna want to use that Javi, but after seeing his stats I dont see him overtaking goretzka, OTW witsel or tolisso. 53 pace :sick:

Throw a shadow on him haha. I’m taking this WL off cause I’ll be out of town. I’m sure next TOTW will be awesome per usual. Whenever I don’t play it typically is. I’ll take the free 85’s though. Nice SBC fodder.

Back to over 1 million coins, might sell a few players to get my Ronaldinho now flipped a bunch of Headliner Zapata that I picked up for 116-120k earlier this week. Worked really well as a flip, I’ve sold the majority of them for 142k this morning.

Throw a shadow on him haha. I’m taking this WL off cause I’ll be out of town. I’m sure next TOTW will be awesome per usual. Whenever I don’t play it typically is. I’ll take the free 85’s though. Nice SBC fodder.

Back to over 1 million coins, might sell a few players to get my Ronaldinho now flipped a bunch of Headliner Zapata that I picked up for 116-120k earlier this week. Worked really well as a flip, I’ve sold the majority of them for 142k this morning.

All the comments about him on futbin say "even shadow doesnt help him" :lol: I guess I shoulda wished harder for that jovic cause apparently it's a monster and on par with his FFS card

went liquid, up to 400k. Gonna turn arnie to a supersub or link him into bundes, Gonna try Jovic out
811FA32A-0518-4CB8-9DA6-3D3CEF324684.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 2.31.28 PM.png

Used this card a lot in drafts and he's a beast. If I could start a team with 3 cards it would be him, Vierra, and Gullit :lol:

Somebody scored on me with him the other day.

I have been playing great recently with this squad. Almost like i cant lose, i will at the very least tie it up at 80+ mins

Anybody here on PS4 and need to do the FUT Swap objective that requires you to score in 3 separate friendly season matches? None of my friends play FIFA and or have PS4.

Back
Top Bottom