Fight for a chick......hmmm

What would warrant a fight for a woman

recently I almost got in a fight with some dude that asked my main "Is your man hitting it right"

The girl comes to me and says that this bum stepped out of line and I agreed. I walk outside and confront dude

Me: "Hey I heard you got something to ask me"
Dude: "What you got in your pocket"
Me: "You were asking my woman something, I think you should ask me instead...."
Dude: "I don't know what your talking about"
Me: "SO now you don't know? You were being disrespectful, so Im here to answer your question
mad.gif
"
Dude: " Im not disrespectful.... I don't know what shes talking about"
Me: "So you don't know
laugh.gif
" *proceeds to walk away... I owned his soul

Did I over react here?

how old are you?
yes dude came outa pocket but you handled it well
did you need to fight him? nahh

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

recently I almost got in a fight with some dude that asked my main "Is your man hitting it right"

The girl comes to me and says that this bum stepped out of line and I agreed. I walk outside and confront dude

Me: "SO now you don't know? You were being disrespectful, so Im here to answer your question
mad.gif
"
laugh.gif

Did I over react here?
where I personally would have ended the conversation.

i think the only time i would fight for a chick, is like if a guy physically touches her in an inappropriate way.

other than that, guys will always try to get at ur girl. so no point in fighting every single one of them

You want him to ask you if your hitting that right... smh young dudes...

Background info:

Dude stays on my block.... decided to confront real fast before dude thinks it's OK to say some bs. Could get worst if I look like the guy that won't say nothing

- I wanted him to ask me, If he asked then I knew dude wanted to start some stuff. I was ready to drop some punches, but decided not to when dude didn't take responsibility, guess fear struck him first.

- Im 21 if it matters

i understand violence should never be the answer

but sometimes you need to put dudes in check...

let 'em know your not to be tested

and let your girl know you got her back and shes protected

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

mad.gif
"
laugh.gif

Did I over react here?
No you did not over react....In the past I have done similar things......But I have also grown up a lot and now I dont care about this stuff, my girl would just walk away or answer something smart to make him feel stupid.......if he assaulted her, it would be the only time I would physically do anything.....

You did the right thing. There are definately times to fight for your chick, and in that case, you handled it perfectly.

Unless someone is being overly disrespectful, it's not worth reacting to every dumb comment you don't like.

dude was disrespecting YOU

so i say you did the right thing.

you really weren't fighting over her but more off the fact that he disrespected you. (he knew you was with her or smashing her and got out of pocket by making some slick remarks like that)

Your reaction to the situation says to me that your subconscious is telling you that you're not hitting it right.

Edit

For example, if you were "hitting it right" you probably would have kept it moving with a smirk and eye contact with a "you know it" look on your face.

unless chick is my wife i will not fight someone for her. i don't understand why dudes are always looking to fight over something, i usually avoid it the best i can.

OP is feeling sexually inadequate and is asserting himself with aggression in an act to maintain some type of manliness.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by majik214

You did the right thing. There are definately times to fight for your chick, and in that case, you handled it perfectly.
Exactly. all that "Simp" talk aside, u handled urself well OP, some ppl would go OD even after seein dude decided to become a vegetarian

C'mon son, dude question your sex game. You should of tore his pants off and showed em what you about.

You did right OP, this obviously isnt this guys first time asking some chick that. Son has to learn one way or the other

Back
Top Bottom