Filesonic, Fileserve and others are dead, update 1/24 MediaFire CEO speaks

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

This is straight bull.

i was just about to download something too damn

plus my favorite movie site is pretty much useless since all they use is filesonic and filserve

I pray to the gods they don't touch filserve
tired.gif

was just finna buy a external HD, filesonic membership and go ham

i think all downloading unless plaid for is done now.
you guys think torrent sites are next?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

This sucks for anyone who illegally downloads pron.
frown.gif

I just bought a 3 month account a week ago too
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I need my downloads. If not for the pron but for the movies, files, and comics. 

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

i think all downloading unless plaid for is done now.
you guys think torrent sites are next?

Piratebay got shut down before, I'm sure they are targeting the most popular one now, which I don't know since I haven't used torrents since 05. Zshare and the others are probably next, smh

Originally Posted by ricky409

Lmao @ the lost recipes.

Just copped a premium account a lil over a month ago and got ridiculous flicks...

The internet as we know it will be a fictional tale for our children in the near future, fambs...

Smh.

you just wont be able to download stuff illegally anymore itll be alright

i dont want none of this wack new %#$! they sellin anyway...99% of the stuff i download is old hard to find type stuff, or classic albums...sadly the executives of the world still believe that they own everything.

regardless the industry shouldn't be allowed to shut down these websites...it is possible to share files legally...i have my own creations i wanna share with the world...$*%* the majors

this goes back to private property...what human has the right to call something their property over the next human being?

Anti-Piracy Not Anti Liberty right?
nahhhhhhh...the United States was built on contraband trade and piracy.

i believe in freedom

They going after all the sites g.

Maybe that anon thing will prosper but this is whats on the music industry's 1st quarter agenda

No SOPA No Piracy

You guys know way more about these sites than I do. Didnt even know that they hosted pron and movies. I would just get liked to albums on there from other sites and be done with it.

Originally Posted by cartune

They going after all the sites g.

Maybe that anon thing will prosper but this is whats on the music industry's 1st quarter agenda

No SOPA No Piracy

Really its only gonna hurt the suburbinites.... cause there is always gonna be that dude posted up in the hood with $20 video games, 2 for $10 dvd's. and 4 for $10 cd's... Plus im good cause ive already got all the must haves... classic rock, 90's rap, old school soul and rnb, and classic movies. 

Funny thing is i dont see it helping entertainment causes, i mean the ppl who bootlegging video games simply wont buy the next wave of systems... the wack movies will just be watched when the come to tv, and ppl will just copy folks albums from other folks so.......

....between this thread and the thread for Megaupload, i havent seen either one of my 2 old faithful sites mentioned. and im not finna blow up my spots. LOL @ Hulkshare.

Update: Fileserve is dead as well and various other sites are following the same path.
Source: http://www.flesheatingzip...ilesonic-fileserve-more/

Well, it was only a matter of time. As inevitable as it seems, file sharing websites similar to Megaupload might follow suit. After witnessing the capture of Mr. Dotcom, owners of many file sharing sites are frantically disabling that “evil

how much are you guys paying for "premium service"?  If you are paying, whey not join a newsrver ala giganews?  it is not illegal since what you are downloading are binaries and text (what you do w/them or another program does w/them is ON YOU).

Sites need to host on other %%*@ besides .com ...gambling sites had to do that when the US shut them down

Back
Top Bottom