Finally got a job at NIKE campus and my foot in the door

I'm working on a degree in marketing and would love to do sports marketing. On Friday I had an interview at NIKE in the A/R department and was actuallyoffered a job. It's a foot in the door and a step towards where I want to be so freaking excited to start on Tuesday.

pimp.gif

Congrats.

Congrats but after what happened to Rock I suggest staying far away from NT as long as you work for Nike.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Congrats but after what happened to Rock I suggest staying far away from NT as long as you work for Nike.
laugh.gif
....yea take your pic out your avy....hell get another sn

Originally Posted by jessicamichael

I'm working on a degree in marketing and would love to do sports marketing. On Friday I had an interview at NIKE in the A/R department and was actually offered a job. It's a foot in the door and a step towards where I want to be so freaking excited to start on Tuesday.

donald-trump.jpg

WWE-RAW-Vince-McMahon_915197.jpg

your first order of business should be obtaining the IP addresses and password logins of the admins and mods on Niketalk

i heard there wasnt much money in the sports marketing field.. but then again i dont remember where i heard it so it might be false.. but good job

Originally Posted by djphame1

i heard there wasnt much money in the sports marketing field.. but then again i dont remember where i heard it so it might be false.. but good job

Really?? hmmm I haven't really looked to far into wages since right now things are so jacked up that you can't get an accurate read on things likethat.

Back
Top Bottom