Finally got them? Still want a legit check since I have better pics now! Charcoal 7s

Look fine IMO.. However I would advise you not to wear them.. Its a 20+ yr old shoe..They more than likely will have issues..

Legit fam
- Correct black durabuck & leather with (slight white lining) uppers, with black contrast stitchings along the enitre upper (12's are a black nubuck upper)
- Correct double black contrast stitching wrapping around the mesh upper on the toe box (should be)
- Correct black (somewhat polyurethane) midsoles which end at slight points when reaching the black/true red forefoots (should be)
- Correct purple pull tabs, true red/purple mountain peaks & purple 23's on the black plastic heel tabs (black contrast stitching on the plastic heel tabs should be)
- Correct double black contrast stitching on the inner flaps & correct true red piping overlapping the mesh tongues (should always be)
- Correct color blocking on the outsoles & correct chrome metal lace tips (should be)
- Correct black mesh upper leading to the mesh tongues & correct perforations on the mesh upper/durabuck mid panels (should be)
- Correct 9 laceholes & second to last lace hole is positioned slightly above the last/3rd to last eyelits (should always be)
- Correct black-charcoal /true red huarache sock liners & black insoles with vertical true red nike air
- Correct stitched true red jumpman on the durabuck/leather flaps (should have 16 perforations on the durabuck i believe)
- Correct box & placement of the size tags (style code # should be 130014-060 for og charcoal's)

Thanks Tim! and btw about a week ago I went back to all my posts to give thumbs up still learning how to work this.

Back
Top Bottom