finally..... Nas - 'Be A N*gger Too'

lol, N's aint tryna hear this?

"yall N's fake bloods like movie makeup"...Im f'in with this...
pimp.gif

This hook reminds me of something abeautifulhaze wrote:

Matta fact I wanna hear "Sp_c", "Ch_nk", "w_p", "k_ke"...just as much as I hear Nucca in Hip-Hop. Lets spread the degradtion around instead of stomping on our own race all the time.

eek.gif
At the hook
laugh.gif

I want to like it but I'm not sure what Nas is getting at on this joint. The hook says everyone's a N' but then at the same time seems to bemocking white folks or everyone who emulates black culture but doesn't want the adversity that comes along with being black. Which one is it?!

The second verse is more like a battle rap that has nothing to do with the topic save for a couple of bars "I'm the one you go to war with, not waragainst," "Hold a grand wizard's head in my hands"

Basically there doesn't seem to be a real direction to the song which is disappointing but I guess not very surprising. At least the beat isknockin'.
ohwell.gif

^^RedMPLS I agree, thought the same.... Had he not created all that #%+# behind the name of the album tryna create controversy and just came out with thisas just an album cut, same content and all that, it woulda been different, N's woulda prolly be eating this #%+# up prolly...
dreClark

laugh.gif
word...funny cuz I was arguing with Haze about this awhile back. He better be praising this then lol...

i like it, wonder when the 1st single is drops so the album can finally come out. i think khlaled or polow got the first single

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I haven't been able to take him seriously for about 4-5 years now.

He lost me.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]agreed, but this ain't half bad[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm feelin' it.

On a side note: when did Eminem say N__?

benzino leaked it back in like 04 i believe but he did the actual song or freestyle or w/e long before then

I'm OFFENDED! Nas didn't shout out paki's...This is some BS.

j/k...but Nas needs to go back to rapping about what he sees from the park bench.

Back
Top Bottom