finally..... Nas - 'Be A N*gger Too'

Good concept, bad execution. People do give words power by allowin themselves to be emotionally hurt by the words somebody speaks. Nas could have came a lotharder than this. I'm content w/ it though. At least he has the guts (or "stupidity") to attempt this. I applaud his efforts lightly. Hope thisis one of the tracks I skip over on the album
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Yo this is gonna bring negative attention towards Em, he never said the N word.

But the song is fresh.

...yea he did. it was a freestyle or something waaaaaay waaaaaay back in the day before he got big. do a little search, its probably on youtube orsomething

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

could he be back?? or am I just reachin major cuz a sick NaS cd would make me a happy man.

Why are you saying nas hook is not making sense. you cant look at it line for line you got to take it as a whole. He just saying what paul mooney ben sayingeverybody wanna be a N but nobody wanna be a N. I think he was taking some subliminal shots in the second verse if you catch my drift. its funny how he said imthe person you go to war with instead of against. he's telling us how people make war sound like its a mutual agreement by both parties.

Back
Top Bottom