Finding other forums on the internet?

just stumbled upon it..
my.is.net (1st thing that popped in Google other than lexus.com when i searched is300)
Operation sports (when i was looking for NBA 2k8 info)

just stumbled upon it..
my.is.net (1st thing that popped in Google other than lexus.com when i searched is300)
Operation sports (when i was looking for NBA 2k8 info)

I googled something I wanted more info on and the forum showed up as one of the results
That's how I came across all the forums I'm on

I googled something I wanted more info on and the forum showed up as one of the results
That's how I came across all the forums I'm on

I just use the Yahoo webpage ...
alien.gif

I found NT by mistake. Best internet mistake ever. I'll never actually go out looking for another forum though.

I found NT by mistake. Best internet mistake ever. I'll never actually go out looking for another forum though.

idk.. i just know of them. usually through a google search or something, thats how i found NT.

what type of forum are you looking for?

idk.. i just know of them. usually through a google search or something, thats how i found NT.

what type of forum are you looking for?

wanted to learn about eating healthy so i stumbled to bodybuilding.com. great site. didnt really start going till that kid committed suicide live on webcam. they have a pretty good MISC section plus tons of into on getting in shape and eating well.

went to hypebeast.com because well, i was kind of a hypebeast a few years ago. i still lurk everyday.

sprintusers.com because im on sprint and its the biggest sprint community with a lot of inside info on evo/samsung/4g etc...

cbs.com forums for Big brother news. about half a million ppl on those forums and lots of spoilers and stuff.

really only forums i go to. i visit many blogs tho.

Back
Top Bottom