FINE ART APPRECIATION: Post some of your favorite pieces!!!

Sound%20of%20Silence%201978.jpg

Charles White- The Sound of Silence

jb_ltdedlg_FamilyUnity_1994_24x20_20img.jpg

John Biggers- Family Unity

Adams_Blackburn_.jpg

Ron Adams- Blackburn

post some of yours!

Sound%20of%20Silence%201978.jpg

Charles White- The Sound of Silence

jb_ltdedlg_FamilyUnity_1994_24x20_20img.jpg

John Biggers- Family Unity

Adams_Blackburn_.jpg

Ron Adams- Blackburn

post some of yours!

Fine art to me is more along the lines of craftsmanship. It's all subjective to the person. Just interested in sharing what I feel is fine art and inviting others to do likewise...

Fine art to me is more along the lines of craftsmanship. It's all subjective to the person. Just interested in sharing what I feel is fine art and inviting others to do likewise...

Check out Brian Jungen, one of my favorite artists. He works with repetition in art using found objects (everyday life objects). He bought a bunch of Jordans and made them into Native/Aboriginal masks. He also constructed an enormous whale skeleton using a bunch of plastic chairs he bought.

Check out Brian Jungen, one of my favorite artists. He works with repetition in art using found objects (everyday life objects). He bought a bunch of Jordans and made them into Native/Aboriginal masks. He also constructed an enormous whale skeleton using a bunch of plastic chairs he bought.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

brian_jungen_lg.jpg

jungen-mask.jpg

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

brian_jungen_lg.jpg

jungen-mask.jpg

Back
Top Bottom