fire red 3's quality

sick.gif
never heard of that happening
indifferent.gif
Just as stated above, Factory error.

After seeing the 3rd pic, it could be that old saying of how "each pair of the AJ3s will never be the same as another one" type of thing...maybe inthis instance, the tumbled leather on your right pair.

Thats JB quality for you. Thats why I dont buy Jordans anymore. I have a bunch of jordans that got nasty after a few wears. This should not happen with $100 +dollar shoes.

This happens ALOT.

My pair is almost the same.

Anyone remember the Flint XIII's releasing? People got pairs with tumbled leather on one shoe, and the other without.

all 3s are like that... even older pairs... its just the variation in the tumbling.. just like cement print

some can have really thick dark cement print... and some can have really light thin cement print...
same thing with tumbled leather

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

all 3s are like that... even older pairs... its just the variation in the tumbling.. just like cement print

some can have really thick dark cement print... and some can have really light thin cement print...
same thing with tumbled leather

Word. My only problem is paint chipping
frown.gif

The Fire Reds had God awful quality. The CDP III has MUCH better quality than the fire red.

The Fire Reds had God awful quality. The CDP III has MUCH better quality than the fire red.

QFT. NEARLY ALL CDP shoes have rediculous quality issues. WHAT PROOF YOU have that CDP III had better quality? prove it.

They look like Jamaica Ave Fire Red 3s....na just kiddin...all Fire Red 3s had certain defects...at least the white paint on the midsole isn't crackin onyou...

Btw I'm not fat.

my playoff 12s are just like that, and my friends playoffs are just the same as mine.

It bother me at 1st but wth i got over it quick

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I think they were both about the same. One thing I do like about the recent 3s though is that the leather on them is thick.

Back
Top Bottom