Fireball Lights up the Sky

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

who else on here has seen a V shaped 5 lights flying object flying relatively low...and then speeding off after you have spotted it?!?

i would call MYSELF crazy for telling anyone about it....but when you and 4 of you boys see the exact same thing at the same time, its kinda credible!

im sayin though..........

There are many reports of this..you should look into it if you haven't already

Originally Posted by McL0vin

<
Investigate!?!
indifferent.gif

You must not be black

The hell that's supposed to mean?
laugh.gif

article reminds me of Joe Dirt where he finds the meteor... you see that peanut right there ?
laugh.gif
well maybe its a space peanut

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

They're here.

they've been here for thousands of years... only a matter of time till they make their presence known and the govt. wouldnt be able to hide it

So now my boy is telling me that his aunt found a softball sized chunk of this thing back near my home town in N. Central IL. Says it took out part of her fence. He said he got pics on his SLR. If he's not lying this could be the core, which would be a huge find. He said the thing is real heavy and definitely magnetic. Calling the Chicago Tribune right now to report it.

Or he's lying to me.

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]he just texted me this picture.[/font]

I will smack him if the story doesn't come out. He said the picture he texted is a picture of his SLR lcd screen. He's really got no reason to mess with me about this. If he is lying he's getting kicked in the sack.

apparently it was only 3 feet big and supposedly landed in wisconsin. no reports still of it being found.

its not the first time this happened. last year video was captured of one touching down in canada. at the same time, capturing one on film is extreme luck considering these things generally burn up in the atmosphere before it can land.

the real question is, WHERE did this latest meteor land? the amount of money these rocks are worth is
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

"We thought it might have been a transformer blowing up in the area,'' she said, but she dismissed it because she did not hear any explosions."

bumble-poster.jpg

really though...

Here are the pics from his SLR on his tumblr page. Guess he wasn't joking. Just needs to be verified that this is actually alien.

Back
Top Bottom