Fired from a job, will I be able to re-apply?

I was fired from AutoZone July 7th for excessive tardiness. It's been about a month now and i've had no luck finding a job. AutoZone was a great job,good pay, hours were flexible, and now that i'm going to school next month, I need those kind of things to succeed. I was thinking of reapplying buti'm not sure of the guidelines for re-hiring employees who were fired. Googled it but nothing came up. Any of you know about this or have experience??

i think its time to get on that unemployment benifits
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

I was fired from AutoZone July 7th for excessive tardiness. It's been about a month now and i've had no luck finding a job. AutoZone was a great job, good pay, hours were flexible, and now that i'm going to school next month, I need those kind of things to succeed. I was thinking of reapplying but i'm not sure of the guidelines for re-hiring employees who were fired. Googled it but nothing came up. Any of you know about this or have experience??
And you were still late a lot of times? Come on fam, I wouldn't hire you again.

Originally Posted by Snake201

I was fired from AutoZone July 7th for excessive tardiness. It's been about a month now and i've had no luck finding a job. AutoZone was a great job,
good pay, hours were flexible, and now that i'm going to school next month, I need those kind of things to succeed. I was thinking of reapplying but
i'm not sure of the guidelines for re-hiring employees who were fired. Googled it but nothing came up. Any of you know about this or have experience??

Lateness is not acceptable but I had good reasons for the tardiness. AutoZone's point system is a %%%@% because even if you come in late with an excuse youstill get a point. Once you hit 12 points you're terminated. My manager told me if it was up to him, he wouldn't have fired me, but the Districtmanager had to come in and do the deed.

I was fired from AutoZone July 7th for excessive tardiness. It's been about a month now and i've had no luck finding a job. AutoZone was a great job,
good pay, hours were flexible, and now that i'm going to school next month, I need those kind of things to succeed. I was thinking of reapplying but
i'm not sure of the guidelines for re-hiring employees who were fired. Googled it but nothing came up. Any of you know about this or have experience??

Lateness is not acceptable but I had good reasons for the tardiness. AutoZone's point system is a %%%@% because even if you come in late with an excuse you still get a point. Once you hit 12 points you're terminated. My manager told me if it was up to him, he wouldn't have fired me, but the District manager had to come in and do the deed.
You know what, you a cool dude cause you dint respond back at me all mad and what not. So if it was me, I'll bring you back on the team. Goodluck fam.

Snake201 wrote:

Air Bonilla 23 wrote:

I was fired from AutoZone July 7th for excessive tardiness. It's been about a month now and i've had no luck finding a job. AutoZone was a great
job,

good pay, hours were flexible, and now that i'm going to school next month, I need those kind of things to
succeed. I was thinking of reapplying but

Lateness is not acceptable but I had good reasons for the tardiness. AutoZone's point system is a %%%@% because even if you come in late with an excuse you
still get a point. Once you hit 12 points you're terminated. My manager told me if it was up to him, he wouldn't have fired me, but the District
manager had to come in and do the deed.
You know what, you a cool dude cause you dint respond back at me all mad and what not. So if it was me, I'll bring you back on the team. Good luck fam.

my man
pimp.gif

short answer: no - once your app gets review from the HR dept. they will throw it away

I quit Apple without notice and applied for the hell of it 2 years later and got hired...different store...same area. Didn't go back though...store was toofar of a commute for anything other than weekends...I just wanted to see if I'd get hired.

Back
Top Bottom