FIREPOWER23 -Air Jordan VII collection

What up NT!

Well, I've finally managed to complete a little goal of mine, which was to get all of the general release Air Jordan VII.

This has been my favourite Jordan shoe ever since the Bordeauxs dropped in 92 . There's just so many great memories about this shoe ...the 1992 Olympics,THE Dream Team! ...MJ & MJ in the Jam video ...A second consecutive Championship for the Bulls ...& of course the introduction ofeverybody's favourite cartoon rabbit!
pimp.gif

Anyway, I was taking the pics this morning & I thought I might as well share, please feel free to comment! ...& please post pics of your VIIs too ifyou want, especially if anyone's got some P.E.s or samples! would love to see those!
smile.gif

I know I don't have the WMNs White/black/maize -but I'm not really bothered about those ....& Miro '08 Olympics? ...well theyaren't AJ VIIs imo ...they are straight garbage!
sick.gif

Very nice man....Lovin the Bordeauxs, my favorite colorway of 7s. If JB retros them I hope they do em right.

damn bro...your og's are looking just as FRESH as the retros....good #@% on that homie. i need to cop another pair of wearable og raptors since i hoop inmine

nice collection dude, blk/red VII are my favorite jordan period.

these are def appericated.

DOPE VII COLLECTION ... My 2nd FAV shoe of all time . LOVE IT man , LOVE IT ..... The shoe is just DOPE all around . Every colorway is SICK ....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom