First Date Etiquette ........

DC and Dimply planning a date?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

She basically is one of those, "I ain't the type of chick that will be taken to _____ on the first date." I am just trying to get her to explain herself and why she feels she "deserves" anything better than what a dude is willing to give her

That is all
Are you serious? Why are you so mad? What did she do or say that makes you think that she deserves this kind of calling out?

I mean I COULD have, you are right but she was actin like she didn't see my questions, so I made a new thread. The fact remains she is ducking thisbattle........

Dudes on NT don't play when it comes to feelings.

She heartbreaking dudes on the net.

BTW, she pretty much answered your questions in the last thread you made.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

She basically is one of those, "I ain't the type of chick that will be taken to _____ on the first date." I am just trying to get her to explain herself and why she feels she "deserves" anything better than what a dude is willing to give her

That is all
Are you serious? Why are you so mad? What did she do or say that makes you think that she deserves this kind of calling out?
Mad? Ok.......

Simply, I asked you some questions. You could have answered them instead of typing all of these other words

You spoke in the other thread but you didn't answer the questions I asked, or I wouldn't have ASKED you in here
pimp.gif

Again I ask, what makes you think you are worth MORE than an Applebee's date?

are you serious? i answered every question you posed in that thread. get your remedial illiterate #$@ out of here. i refuse to answer anything here becausenters always flip it into something else, like such.

roll.gif
Don't resort to name calling sweetheart because I want to know whyyou feel that you are worth more than an Applebees date

Don't take it personal,. I just want to know why you feel that way

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Because this was about HER. Thats why I made it to HER.

I just want to understand her logic, she is making it out to be a personal attack when it definitely isn't.

Can you answer these then

So what happens if you and a dude are going out for the first time and he pulls up to Applebees.

1 What do you do/say BEFORE you get in?

2. How about if yall had a BLAST while there, do you still hold it against him that he took you to Applebees?
The send a *!++%%* private message to HER.
indifferent.gif
Look at you coming to her rescue.
laugh.gif

@#@# you talking about? how am i defending her?

instead of making thread, you couldve pmed her the same questions

the rest of us don't give a @#@# about you going on dates

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Why does Dimply think she above regular NTers?
I dont know? I just seen her picture for the first time in the link in her sig....home girl is a 5 at best IMO...

I'd only smash if we both happened to be at a Golden Girls bingo party...and even then I still might take Blanche
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

laugh.gif
You got it man. But why do YOU feel the need to DEFENDHER is my question

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

So why post in the thread then?

I never understood that...

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Why does Dimply think she above regular NTers?
I dont know? I just seen her picture for the first time in the link in her sig....home girl is a 5 at best IMO...

I'd only smash if we both happened to be at a Golden Girls bingo party...and even then I still might take Blanche
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Im sayin though.....

Back
Top Bottom