FIRST DATE THINKTANK

Netflix and chill..

Amazon Prime and wine
350x700px-LL-577ef51a_mikeheadnod.gif

Groupon is your friend my G! and then take her to the crib and WIO if you dont care!

This thread woulda been useful but classbae turned me down...
Are you gonna spread your misery through all of NT?

I think TAN is enough.

Just snap out of it. She wasn't all that anyway and let's be honest, she prolly was lesssbehoness.

Find another bae is the best way you'll get your head out of this misery your dragging yourself into.

Keep ya head up, she don't even remember you, but yet she so great she deserves you mourning her like she jesus. Foh
repped, same thing I came to say
robpzee612 robpzee612 breh honestly she was a BAWG, them other 2 broads you posted before look way better
She might be a downgrade from the other 2 but I still wanted a piece of her tho *shrugs*

This niketalk, bruh . . .they ain't gonna give you nothing without details and/or pics :rofl:

Buuuuut,

My number one go to is the art museum, and if it's warm outside, pack some sandwiches and some wine to eat outside at a park later. If it's cold, go grab drinks somewhere with a pool table and teach her to play or let her win. 

Romance on a first date?

How has that worked out for you.

Yes first impressions are key but you've already got the date so you know she's interested.

No need for all that extra stuff.

Just some nice scenery for some drinks is always the start.

Date will go from there by itself.
Yup...go to a cool spot for drinks/a light appetizer maybe and take it from there...if she feeling you , things going well and add in the drinks flowing she gon be down for whatever after yall leave the bar

Back
Top Bottom