First Look: Air Jordan 12 Fusion Black/Varsity Red-Taxi-Green Bean

Posted at NiceKicks.com.

Holy Batman!
I was expecting to take Thanksgiving Day off, but it looks like Jordan Brand had other plans. The Air Jordan x Air Force 1 Fusion campaign is set to take off relatively soon on the first weekend of January, but had not yet seen photos of any of the other colors of the Air Jordan 12 Fusions until now.

Black/Varsity Red - Taxi - Green Bean. I don't think much else needs to be said. Black with any of those three colors would be a nice color combination, but throw all of them together and you get whats pictured to the right. I try to refrain from bashing products, but seriously who thought that this looked good?

Pics provided to us by Air-Randy.

air-jordan-12-fusion-black-red-green-2.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wow. Im speechless , I cant believe JB would actually release trash like that. This whole color combo needs to be scrapped.

So....I kind of like the fact that they are black Nubuck, and I do kind of like the color placement on the shoe(ie: the the lime green stripe at the bottomof the midsole, coupled with the stitching). But the color selection could have been a little better--Maybe not such radical colors, you know? Overall, thiswhole model idea is decent...But I don't think I'll be coppin 'em.

If i see anyone with those on i'm going to laugh so hard, seriously..i'm not even one to be hard on most JB products but damn those are horrible..

so what exactly makes these the XII's, the tongue?

With the white/black fusions you could actually see the XII and the AF1, you can't see that in these.

Wow man, who would have imagined back in 03 and back that these "things" would come out. I just stay copping 04 retros and back. It's funny howmuch BS Jordan Brand has put out in the past 2 years and people still eat it up. I think I've only bought 5 pairs of those retro's from 05-06.
Only the classic original colorways. You guys that buy those ugly+%*% colorways I just don't know.I don't even want to go on, so I'll leave it atthat.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

oh my god....once i saw green bean in the title i knew it would be bad, but these opened up my eyes to the end of good colorways of JB

They are doin to much..... they need to keeo this Jordan Fusion crap the colorways has the OG Jordans and not come out with funky colors like this.... IMO

Back
Top Bottom