FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 12 X AF1 FUSION WHITE/BLACK

I consider these shoes a bastardization of the Jordan Brand and all products associated. :x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Terrible, although I think that's a removable strap. Maybe I'm lookin' at the picks wrong but it looks like they have velcro on each side of the heel. Whether or not, I'm still not gettin' em'. I hate AF1's and it marks the birth of hatred towards JB in the future.
I like to consider myself a $0l3 cOll3cToR!!!

Somebody purchase a casket already.

I've been yapping for some time about these, and a few other things.

I'm hoping that I'll cross paths with Gentry sometime real soon.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Sigh.... im just mad because JB i wasting perfectly good leather and rubber on these. and who does that?
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

i like those alot and i aint even 4reel into forces. if the price tag aint extreme, a pair will be in my possession
"AND MY SHOES IS SO SICK YOU BETTER BE READY TO PUKE//CUZ I STAY WIT A PAIR OF J'S LIKE MR. REDICK FROM DUKE"
-myself

Not bad.....Well not tooo bad......I remember when pix first surfaced i didnt like them.....They had claimed colab but there was no AF1 images except for the shape........now they have a swoosh and air on the midsole.....NICE.......but at $150 bux definately not for me.......One thing i do like is the completely removable strap.......
I AM THE VII KING!​

This is sad...

Looks like JB took a page out of s.carter's scrapbook.

HEY JB INSTEAD OF PAYING YOUR DESIGN TEAM SO MUCH MONEY TO COME UP WITH THESE IDEAS, I CAN DO YOU A LOT BETTER...

Fushions (Nike):

JB X SHOX

JB X HUARACHE

JB X FOAMPOSITITE

JB X ZK

JB X ZLBJ

JB X TEAM ELITE

JB X NIKEID (not creative cuz it was mentioned on NT before)

Or perhaps even go beyond brand boundaries, do cross-overs...

jordan X iverson

jordan X 50

jordan X bape

You guys get my drift... Jordan's aren't special anymore

I like them. The price is a joke though.

As far as bastardization, JB has done worse with their own products. Peapods, Spizikes, Dub Zeros, Jordan I's with a Jumpman (wow)...

I'll stick to the countdown packs.

They should have stopped collaborating after the dunks, which weren't that bad.
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

i thought jordan was trying to stray away from nike??
TEAM WE MAJOR​

AIM: Luckyplaya112
EBAY: Aint_i_man
EA ID TAG (ps2): Deadserious5
Save 20% Off Karmaloop.com use code: LA16558

"Wait.....Oh u mad cuz im stylin on you"

What the @#%$?

Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

Quote:
oh....a swoosh and a jumpman, thats neat....wish OG colored jordans did da same thing
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

I'm I slow or did they spell best wrong on the tongue.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360​

These are pretty nice, though I'd much rather have seen Taxis release. If the price is right, and they look good in person, I'll cop. They shouldn't release multiple colorways, just one nice OG-inspired color, but that ain't gonna happen. LOL

"Bapestas are a better interpetation of that design IMO"
Um WOW! LMFAO @ interpretation...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Back
Top Bottom