FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 12 X AF1 FUSION WHITE/BLACK

:x
sick.gif
Quote:
I consider these shoes a bastardization of the Jordan Brand and all products associated.

:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

:x
sick.gif

:smh:
smh.gif

I gotta Nike box where my heart used to be.

That is not a good look.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

if they made these lows i would dip with it but i cant fuc with mid forces
Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

This wouldve been a first look like six months ago...btw these are horrible

this is Jordan Brand's payback for the JorDunks... IMO, i don't think they care how well or not they sell (i personally think they will be a blockbuster) with Nike stealing all of Jordan's molds for other sneaks, this is JB jacking Nike's most famous mold.

-jester

www.3Rcustoms.com - Custom Site

www.solejester.com - Personal Site

wow... i like em... ill probly kop a pair. they are wierd doe...
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

I hate AF1s, but these are very nicely done.
Not a purchase for me, but very nicely done.
FS: 1999 Jrordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Quote:
oh....a swoosh and a jumpman, thats neat....wish OG colored jordans did da same thing

my exact feelings as well

Quote:
this is Jordan Brand's payback for the JorDunks... IMO, i don't think they care how well or not they sell (i personally think they will be a blockbuster) with Nike stealing all of Jordan's molds for other sneaks, this is JB jacking Nike's most famous mold.

Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

Quote:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

WOW what an original IDEA this was :smh:
smh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
|I
tired.gif
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

These things are so ugly...I think. They really make me feel confused.
e-mail: [email protected]
WTB OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

umm dead infrared... i replaced 2 letters but datz okay... ill make sure ya mom dukes pix u up a grammar police outfit up from da kids sektion in walmart on her way home from da krib. instead of a flashlite u get a free dictionary 2 throw at people!!!! Wow! lame... :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

Those are WACK!!!!!!
Looking for DS or VNDS Cool Grey Jordan Retro III, Hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom