FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 12 X AF1 FUSION WHITE/BLACK

The only thing worse than the execution was the original idea. Not that it was original in the first place.

Waht ever happened to innovation? Now all we get is recycled trash (that's apparently been compacted together). Here's a dollar's worth of free advice: someone at Nike/Jordan needs to look at the upcoming "lifestyle"/retro release schedule and cross out half of the releases. Then produce half of what's left, in half the amounts already planned. Either that or start releasing stuff directly to outlets, 'cause that's where most of it's gonna wind up anyway.

The whole Fusion idea is a disgusting, insulting concept. I wish I could say I expected better.

Slam ED: AMEN!!!

The inability for anyone at Nike to come up with an original thought lately is....disheartening to say the least. WHEN are they going to realize this crap isn't working and start LEADING again and doing something ORIGINAL instead of rehashing things from 20 years ago 40 different ways?! It's just gotten ridiculous. And the funny thing is, Puma and Adidas arent even doing it to this extreme. Mostly the non-creative little knock off garbage brands like Greedy genius and Bape that Nike seems to be following! @#%$?! So now we have Nike knock-offs of knock offs of Nikes from 20 years ago. MAKE IT STOP!!!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
"So many times it happens too fast.
You trade your passion for glory.

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.
You must fight just to keep them alive."

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
I didn't have no date to Homecoming. :frown: Thats cuz I had your girl naked in my Homecoming.

Quote:
and ummm, it's the same company, granted its a different department but it all goes to Phil Knight in the end anyway

lol... i know it all sounds ridiculous... i'm just giving the info as I heard it from the horse's mouth... (is that how the saying goes?)

if you can imagine.... have you seen the coke zero commercials? how coke zero wants to sue coke for "taste infringement"? but they're the same company and you can't really do that? It's all fun and jokes in that commercial but a parallelism can be made with JB and Nike. Its no joke, JB is SUPER PISSED about the JorDunks... they (JB) had no input as to how the JorDunks were designed (which may have been a good thing) ... in response, JB is using the AF1 midsole with no regard for Nike.

Rock Deep - I mis-spoke, naturally a company is going to care about the sales their products bring in. What I was trying to convey was, the money made from these won't be accounted to the Nike side, it'll be accounted to the JB side. This is important because of how high JB's sales are compared to Nike. 70% of total Nike Inc. sales come from JB (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere here)

JBs also pissed because they believed that the profits Nike made from the JorDunks should've been accounted to them seeing as how if there were no Jordan, they wouldn't have had anything to take inspiration from to make the dunks.

This will also answer the question "will they be in a jordan or nike box?"

-The Fusions will come in a Jordan box as the JorDunks came in a Nike box.

-jester
www.3Rcustoms.com - Custom Site

www.solejester.com - Personal Site

Infighting--awesome. But they're just looking out for what's best for the consumer, right?

Back
Top Bottom