First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

sick.gif
sick.gif
looks like and1 shoes

Originally Posted by CWK

Haven't you all learned by now that most Basketball product, and ESPECIALLY statement level product from Brand Jordan, goes through multiple development phases?
In my experience, those are a very early samples, possibly the first look-see sample.
The designers and developers will continue to experiment with components, materials, technology, and colorways before the launch.
^^ Thank You. Like I and several others have said before, these are very early samples, first run look-see samples. The final product will lookmuch more polished and different. NT is funny because when the XX3 pics first came out most cats were screaming wack, boo, ugly, now you guys can't seem tohop off the shoes junk.
roll.gif
roll.gif

In either case wait for more updated pics, before you guys whine and moan. And yes more pics will come soon because JB is really worried now because of yourreactions to these samples. Expect full near final production pics at mid to end January at the latest, if reactions like this keep up.

'nuff said.

huh new jordan?..................getting them (juss like all the people who claim they don't like them) remember the 23's last year? same storydifferent year. what is the gimmick whit these ones other than the sexy box I heard (read about).

(every new jordan is like a new girl to me......juss can't wait to use them)

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

ugly just like the 23's.

but im sure you all would cop the titanium colorways and etc..

lmaooooooooo

for chillin the ONLY shoe after the vii that can be taken seriously IS the xx3.

you're a moron. STOP POSTING.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Thank you for the pics.

'nuff said . . .

smh.gif
Guess this is the result whent they milk the cowbeyond the XX3. . . I don't want these. . .

Originally Posted by 23king24

but actually all the colorways of the Jordan XII's box did say "Air Jordan XII" if im not mistaken.

You're not mistaken!

Originally Posted by IHS

>
20081228372360011.jpg

Thanks for posting.
Still don't have any strong feelings either way.

not lookin that bad now with more pics if this is a sample. now all jb has to do is spread the realease dates out like they did back in the day. dont come outwith the black/red next month or sumtin,and jb should start comin out with jordans on Oct 31st again

20081228372390864.jpg

I cannot believe this is the insole of a $190.00 shoe. Those pictures look suspect to me

As for the shoes, I'll reserve judgement for nicer, more accurate pictures

Back
Top Bottom