FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan 8 Black / Red Playoffs

i will definitely cop two of these..i am plannin on coppin all the 8's that will b releasin except for the womens colorways..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I really like these. I still want the lowtops even though these are coming out. I want both, I'm greedy :D
happy.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

my second pair of Jays ever...remember my dad bought these on sale for 49.99
TEAM
PLATANO

copped but the suade looks diff from the aquas
TEAM NO TEAM ,cause i dont need one

Is this GR?
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

Not as nice as the originals, but still look good. Believe it or not but that red pull loop makes a big difference! It should and needs to be red! I think i might kop these since i missed out on them back in '93. From what i see these look to be better quality than the aqua's that just dropped? Aqua's look terribly cheap! Still debating whether i wanna kop those or not? But i think these are kopd.

So much for only getting the aquas.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS:
Authentic Air Jordan XIII Low Size 12 LS DMP pure money item #190158735652
Authentic Air Jordan IV Retro 2004 Size 12 LS DMP item# 190159082391
Authentic Air Jordan VII Retro Citrus Size 12 LS DMP item# 190158734788

wait...is the release date for these 12/22/07? how come on the release thread it also states that the XVs come out the same day? im confused...two retros on the same day??? thats not correct right?

12/22/2007 Air Jordan 15 Retro LS (Laser)
317274-071 Black/Metallic Gold-White

12/22/2007 Air Jordan 8 Mid
305381-061 Black/Varsity Red-White-Bright Concord

FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

rockin mine with grey laces to match with the midsole :nerd:
nerd.gif

i used to sell rocks for a pair of air jordans/but i still flip blocks for that jordan money

Back
Top Bottom