First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

For those interested, the Jordan Retro 7 Year of the Rabbit is now up on our website with a countdown timer.  You will notice that some of the sizes are already grayed out, this is just an error, as we will have sizes 8-12, 13 and 14 available for sale when they release tonight.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/jmd5zD

These shoes are limited, so if you do plan on trying to order from us, I would recommend trying to call in to try an place an order over the phone while also trying to place an order on our website to increase your chances of ordering a pair.  We are limiting these shoes to one per customer, so if you order more than one, you run the risk to have your orders canceled.  We received our main shipment a few days ago, but we are expecting to receive a second very small shipment soon, so some orders will end up being a back-order.  If you want us to check on your order when you place it, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and I will look at it tomorrow morning.

I checked with one of my contacts and they said these shoes will be shipped in a box, for all those wondering about this.

EastbayRep - Ray
THISSSS

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

For those interested, the Jordan Retro 7 Year of the Rabbit is now up on our website with a countdown timer.  You will notice that some of the sizes are already grayed out, this is just an error, as we will have sizes 8-12, 13 and 14 available for sale when they release tonight.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/jmd5zD

These shoes are limited, so if you do plan on trying to order from us, I would recommend trying to call in to try an place an order over the phone while also trying to place an order on our website to increase your chances of ordering a pair.  We are limiting these shoes to one per customer, so if you order more than one, you run the risk to have your orders canceled.  We received our main shipment a few days ago, but we are expecting to receive a second very small shipment soon, so some orders will end up being a back-order.  If you want us to check on your order when you place it, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and I will look at it tomorrow morning.

I checked with one of my contacts and they said these shoes will be shipped in a box, for all those wondering about this.

EastbayRep - Ray
THISSSS

Hypin and "liking" two different things. Education is key. No hate for anybody here at all. But the hype gets old seein it clog up the threads, it's inevitable. Obvious. I got hope for the youth though. Hopin they can take a cue from fam that've been around this for a while. Never been a need for any kick to pay 2-3x retail. Money isn't the concern there it's General Principle.

Hypin and "liking" two different things. Education is key. No hate for anybody here at all. But the hype gets old seein it clog up the threads, it's inevitable. Obvious. I got hope for the youth though. Hopin they can take a cue from fam that've been around this for a while. Never been a need for any kick to pay 2-3x retail. Money isn't the concern there it's General Principle.

Just a heads up. If you don't cop tomorrow/midnight you still have a chance. Finishline tweeted "Wanted to let you know, I just found out we won't be getting the YOTR until next week. I'll announce when they are available."

Just a heads up. If you don't cop tomorrow/midnight you still have a chance. Finishline tweeted "Wanted to let you know, I just found out we won't be getting the YOTR until next week. I'll announce when they are available."

HoH Harlem has no one in line...[
Spoiler [+]
cuz they already gave out tickets....sorry if late

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Spoiler [+]

Don't do that to them, lol... Were you out there?

Spoiler [+]

4 stores are getting them in Memphis.

ALL 4 have just pulled the rug out from underneath me. Can't say I didn't know this would happen.

4 stores are getting them in Memphis.

ALL 4 have just pulled the rug out from underneath me. Can't say I didn't know this would happen.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Spoiler [+]

thats because they arent getting them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Spoiler [+]

thats because they arent getting them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

laugh.gif
No such tweet from what I seen.....PTOne- man that sucks! Hope you can score something.

laugh.gif
No such tweet from what I seen.....PTOne- man that sucks! Hope you can score something.

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

oh and Go Bulls. Chicago what's good?!
Wore the D Rose TS Cut Creators today with my D Rose The One shirt. First time rockin Adidas after growing up on Nike/Jordan. Not bad. Comfy.

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

oh and Go Bulls. Chicago what's good?!
Wore the D Rose TS Cut Creators today with my D Rose The One shirt. First time rockin Adidas after growing up on Nike/Jordan. Not bad. Comfy.

Thanks for the info. At least it gives some of us a second chance.

Thanks for the info. At least it gives some of us a second chance.

Well whether they did or didn't oh well...

I'm driving to HoH LI by my crib...to see what's the deal there...

Back
Top Bottom