First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by Rene42188

Has any1 seen a line at HoH in Lakewood out here in Cali yet? I'm planning on being there early in mourning to get in line

That line is going to be sick if it isn't already. It's the only place in within 30 miles that is getting the shoe. I have friends who rarely camp out camping out for this release. They are that rare.

Has any1 seen a line at HoH in Lakewood out here in Cali yet? I'm planning on being there early in mourning to get in line

That line is going to be sick if it isn't already. It's the only place in within 30 miles that is getting the shoe. I have friends who rarely camp out camping out for this release. They are that rare.

Finally! Got my 2 pairs of size 9.5 on lock!
Got one pair off sneaker St and I reserved another pair at
My local shoe store for $200. Only one out of 4 stores in my city got themAnd they only got 15 pairs. 2
Pairs for $500 I guess aint that bad lol!
Oh well beats camping for 2 days for me

Finally! Got my 2 pairs of size 9.5 on lock!
Got one pair off sneaker St and I reserved another pair at
My local shoe store for $200. Only one out of 4 stores in my city got themAnd they only got 15 pairs. 2
Pairs for $500 I guess aint that bad lol!
Oh well beats camping for 2 days for me

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Mikey23

How's HOH CHI looking like ????

i heard 20-30 pairs & there has been a line since wed 

Damn, these cats really want these.......for themselves or to resale most case resale.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Mikey23

How's HOH CHI looking like ????

i heard 20-30 pairs & there has been a line since wed 

Damn, these cats really want these.......for themselves or to resale most case resale.

i knew most of the people would change there mind about these people going crazy good luck everyone

i knew most of the people would change there mind about these people going crazy good luck everyone

Ckaufman23...can't respond to messages on my fone. But yea I'm keeping one...idk what to do with the other just yet. Ill keep you posted though.

Ckaufman23...can't respond to messages on my fone. But yea I'm keeping one...idk what to do with the other just yet. Ill keep you posted though.

Retail is $160, so with tax it's around $175.  Re-sell for let's say $500 (which could be generous).  So, you net $325 before eBay fees, which are around $50.  So, at the end of the day you put around $275 in your pocket.  That works out to around $11.50 an hour, and you had to live outside on a street for a full day to earn it.  Is it worth it?  Honestly, I'm not making a value judgment here, I'm just wondering if it's worth it to camp out to resell for that kind of return.

Retail is $160, so with tax it's around $175.  Re-sell for let's say $500 (which could be generous).  So, you net $325 before eBay fees, which are around $50.  So, at the end of the day you put around $275 in your pocket.  That works out to around $11.50 an hour, and you had to live outside on a street for a full day to earn it.  Is it worth it?  Honestly, I'm not making a value judgment here, I'm just wondering if it's worth it to camp out to resell for that kind of return.

Originally Posted by MoShellz

Anybody in Pittsburgh grabbin these n where?

Closest place I could find was the HOH in columbus.......but the line started early this morning.

Closest place I could find was the HOH in columbus.......but the line started early this morning.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I found a spot the line started 6pm today and it's like 17 deep

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I found a spot the line started 6pm today and it's like 17 deep

Originally Posted by oneand23

i heard on millennium shoes website their inglewood,ca location will b getting the shoes also besides niketown and HoH, hopefully since there 3 places over here getting these shoes that their wont b many ppl in line when i head over there in the mourning but i doubt it
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom