FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan V COOL GREY via TheShoeGame.com

Here's a first look at the Air Jordan V Cool Grey. Dropping Summer 2011.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...ool-grey-first-look.html

2hdw5xu.jpg

Not bad...The lighting of the photo doesn't do that shoe justice though. I think it would have been better if they used the nubuck material like they did with the IX's and XI's. That suede material kills it IMO.

Not bad...The lighting of the photo doesn't do that shoe justice though. I think it would have been better if they used the nubuck material like they did with the IX's and XI's. That suede material kills it IMO.

It looks nice i guess, I need to see some more pics.is the sole blue? I think they would look better with clear soles. Thanks for the info/pic.

It looks nice i guess, I need to see some more pics.is the sole blue? I think they would look better with clear soles. Thanks for the info/pic.

What they need to do, is to stop putting the "23" on the side. It's getting really old, and I hate it now.

It was cool on the Fire Reds, Black/Silver and Laney's, but they need to quit it.

Need to see a close up of the leather, it looks interesting.

What they need to do, is to stop putting the "23" on the side. It's getting really old, and I hate it now.

It was cool on the Fire Reds, Black/Silver and Laney's, but they need to quit it.

Need to see a close up of the leather, it looks interesting.

I am a sucker for cool grey. But they have to do better on the pictures to convince me, I love the concept though.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

The material is not suede.

Yeah, you're right. I guess I didn't look closer. It does however look like some sort of tumbled leather.

I am a sucker for cool grey. But they have to do better on the pictures to convince me, I love the concept though.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

The material is not suede.

Yeah, you're right. I guess I didn't look closer. It does however look like some sort of tumbled leather.

More pics will provide a better opportunity for assessment .... I agree that the Lighting definitely doesnt do it justice for sure though

More pics will provide a better opportunity for assessment .... I agree that the Lighting definitely doesnt do it justice for sure though

Back
Top Bottom