Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Has Potential/Undecided

• Total voters

quise2024

Banned
The Nike Swoosh Hunter is a brand new lifestyle silhouette that offers some similarities to the iconic Nike Mag due to its built and premium materials used. Features premium tumbled and smooth leather covering the upper that is paired with a distinctive thick ankle strap that sits atop a unique midsole that appears to combine Free tooling with a textured heel.

they are scheduled to debut this Saturday, February 6th at Australian shop USG Store. The retail price tag is set at $400 AUD – translates to about $280 USD.

View media item 1895582

via SBD

Last edited:
Not really feeling this. Kind of has an adidas vibe if that's such a thing? That price ain't helping either.. Sheesh

Will definitely see these at outlets for a fraction of retail price.
Aint that the truth....

I dont understand why Nike wants to be in the luxury market so bad???

These remind me of Margiela and the price is creeping into that area.....

The leather looks great but the truth is if Im paying north of $300 for great leather Im NOT thinking of Nike.....Those are just the cold hard facts that someone in Beaverton needs to accept....

100% grabbing these when they hit my local outlet.

Nike should stick to running shoes and retroes for now. :lol:

Adidas > Nike (right now anyways in terms of new models)

The Nike Swoosh Hunter is a brand new lifestyle silhouette that offers some similarities to the iconic Nike Mag due to its built and premium materials used. Features premium tumbled and smooth leather covering the upper that is paired with a distinctive thick ankle strap that sits atop a unique midsole that appears to combine Free tooling with a textured heel.

they are scheduled to debut this Saturday, February 6th at Australian shop USG Store. The retail price tag is set at $400 AUD – translates to about $280 USD.

View media item 1895582

via SBD

They look like when red bull gives you wings :rofl:

That black on white is terrible. But the all white is not bad but i feel like its missing something.

Theyre basically looking like this but without the second strap

Nike Marxman All-Star

These just showed up on SNKRS
View media item 1918847No price point given, and the description is kinda weird. Not really sure what's going on with this pair, the only colorway that's somewhat caught my eye is the white on white in the OP. But like everyone else I need on foot pics and pics without the strap as well to see how I really feel about these. Could have potential, more than those Marxmans anyway.

SNKRS says "Injected Phylon midsole offers lightweight cushioning." So nothing super special.

I like the design, but what stops me from possibly picking them up is how the strap just sticks out past the ankle. If the end tapered or wrapped/hugged the ankle, I would like it more. Tan cw looks good.

Edit: Just noticed that the strap isn't attached. I would just rock em without em.

Last edited:
This might be my favorite picture of these thus far

Definitely my favorite colorway thus far too. $250 US price is confirmed by the way, so definitely not even considering them until I see on foot pics with/without strap. Apparently releasing a week from now on the 29th. Looks like it 's gonna be NikeLab release so who knows if you'll have the luxury of waiting a bit before purchasing. I won't be losing any sleep if I miss em though.

Dropping today?? Just saw them and I think I'm a fan

got the Tans. BNTL

Last edited:
They must've only made a couple thousand pairs total because my size sold out in 2 minutes. Was really looking forward to these

Back
Top Bottom