FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

I mean what did they expect (Supreme) that no one show up or something.
The truth is if you can't handle limited release at the store don't do it, police should shut it down.
They are not prepared for this, it just asking for tragedy.

mean.gif
 At how people act for some clothes and shoes man.

I mean what did they expect (Supreme) that no one show up or something.
The truth is if you can't handle limited release at the store don't do it, police should shut it down.
They are not prepared for this, it just asking for tragedy.

Truth. Congregate 600 people for half that of product (if that). Gonna have bad situation

Honestly surprised this tread don't have more pages I'm thinking it's gonna be an easy cop like the banners..... ( let's hope wishful thinking! )

This is what happens when people can't act like they have some type of sense. I doubt half of those guys in line even wanted to cop with the intention to wear and I find Nike and Supreme to be just as bad for knowing stuff like this happens but not taking preventative methods to not have this happen. They should have just made it an online release only if they wanted to play this game. 

Honestly surprised this tread don't have more pages I'm thinking it's gonna be an easy cop like the banners..... ( let's hope wishful thinking! )

theres an actual supreme thread, in the general section, that one is moving

Lol dude on CL is charging $170 Bot check out,  with a non-refundable $50, and hes already filled sizes 8/9.5/10/11... thats  $200 profit with out even trying.

A bunch of broke people going through that just to make a couple hundred dollar profit smh. I feel bad for those out there who actually want to camp to get a pair to rock. But the majority are your average fake *** NYC I get money type who just trying to resell so they can buy some weed and flash a small wad of $20s on Instagram to get their equally broke and lame female counterparts all giddy and hot in the box cuz they have that "haze" and some cash for the night from "flipping dem foams". Yes I want a pair of the black ones. I will be paying resell, o well. I want em.

Last edited:
Man half of the dudes in line don't even have three supreme products at all, hype will drive people crazy :smh:

I don't owned any supreme product. As much as I would like to, I can't even buy one if I wanted to. Everything for that brand is hype out of this world. But it's not going to stop me from getting my Foam! .01 % chance, I'll take it.

Last edited:
What does owning Supreme products have to do with wanting to buy these shoes? Are these prestige sneakers only reserved for those who owns Supreme products? Thats ridiculous. What would make more sense is that, majority of those dudes in line AIN'T getting a pair, whats the point in camping out if you're before the cutoff. 
I'm not saying you have to own anything by them, if you like the shoe do you and buy it. But if you're only copping because it's supreme and it's going to resell for a lot than that's just BS

Back
Top Bottom