First Niketalk Census: Results

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the first NikeTalk Census. In the time since this projectwas begun, my daughter was born unexpectedly early and I thank you all for your patience while I worked to balance real life events with completing this in atimely manner. In all there were more than 1500 sets of responses to process and I wanted to present things in a form that would do justice to those who tookpart. I hope you enjoy the results of the census as much as I enjoyed conducting it.

I would like to give special thanks to Dirtylicious for posting the linked stickies. He may not have seen itas a big deal, but doing so provided tremendous cross-forum exposure and greatly increased participation. Thank you, Dirty, and thank you, NikeTalk.

Without further ado, Who Is NikeTalk?
(.pdf or Word)

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the first NikeTalk Census. In the time since this projectwas begun, my daughter was born unexpectedly early and I thank you all for your patience while I worked to balance real life events with completing this in atimely manner. In all there were more than 1500 sets of responses to process and I wanted to present things in a form that would do justice to those who tookpart. I hope you enjoy the results of the census as much as I enjoyed conducting it.

I would like to give special thanks to Dirtylicious for posting the linked stickies. He may not have seen itas a big deal, but doing so provided tremendous cross-forum exposure and greatly increased participation. Thank you, Dirty, and thank you, NikeTalk.

Without further ado, Who Is NikeTalk?
(.pdf or Word)

nerd.gif
I took it

question 10 on the first one is to broad needs to have smaller groupings, but I took it.

question 10 on the first one is to broad needs to have smaller groupings, but I took it.

Back
Top Bottom