First World Problems

"It isn't easy being a privileged citizen of a developed nation. This blog is a catalog of the unending ways it's lonely at the top. Tell us how you've suffered."
http://first-world-problems.com/

Thought this would be fun..

Mine:

I have too many $20 bills & it's making my Louis Vuitton wallet bend

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ your avy

I hate it when I can't decide which of my cars to drive.

I hate it when I have to get ready to go on a date, and I look in my closet, I see dozens of shoes, & can't decide which ones to wear.

I have to make sure to keep my car keys out of my pocket with my iPhone, and vice versa. It gets annoying.

It pisses me off so much when I crave Chick fil a on a sunday so i have to drive another 10 miles to go to In n out.

Sometimes there isn't enough screen room on 15inch macbook pro.

When i have trouble deciding what music stays and what music goes on to my 32gb iphone 4.
mad.gif

When I have to be somewhere but I need to stop to put in gas

When I have to decide whether to get a bottle of a jagermeister or hennessy. so i end up getting both sometimes

i forget to put my water bottles in the fridge sometimes, so i have to drink it at room temperature
indifferent.gif

i have to go to my girls house to watch the Kardashians on E! because directv doesnt have that channel in HD

having to relog back into facebook when i switch from my iphone, ipad or macbook.

when i'm not first to post

theres more but damn
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

I hate it when I have to get ready to go on a date, and I look in my closet, I see dozens of shoes, & can't decide which ones to wear.

I have to make sure to keep my car keys out of my pocket with my iPhone, and vice versa. It gets annoying.

It pisses me off so much when I crave Chick fil a on a sunday so i have to drive another 10 miles to go to In n out.

When i have trouble deciding what music stays and what music goes on to my 32gb iphone 4.
mad.gif

When I have to decide whether to get a bottle of a jagermeister or hennessy. so i end up getting both sometimes

i forget to put my water bottles in the fridge sometimes, so i have to drink it at room temperature
indifferent.gif

i have to go to my girls house to watch the Kardashians on E! because directv doesnt have that channel in HD

having to relog back into facebook when i switch from my iphone, ipad or macbook.

theres more but damn
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by megatron

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

theres more but damn
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

In my math lab some chick was seriously stressed and said

"I keep on copying but not pasting"

It made me laugh because she was really hurt about it 
laugh.gif

Roommate : "I want to eat my cereal, but all of my bowls are dirty .."

Most recently, I dropped my new htc hd7 and it got a deep scratch on the metal band around it. I'm still not over it.
When I can't decide what to wear, because I have so many clothes and more shoes than my mom.
Nothing to watch on TV
I have to restrict myself from having too much dairy because of my face acne. (On the cheeks.)
ACNE. I can't wait to get out of puberty.
"Nothing" to eat in the kitchen, when the pantry's filled.
My ipod getting reset, then having to put my backup onto it, THEN having to remake my playlists
mad.gif

People stepping on my shoes
Accidently dragging the heels of my shoes on rough ground. I get seriously PO'd.
Homework when I wanna do something else.

My government keeps arguing about whether millionaires should get a tax break or the middle class.

Twitter is over capacity.

Facebook changed...again.

My phone only has 4g service in this house and not LTE.

It was cold when I woke up and it's warm when I got off work and I have to carry this coat.

Popcorn is to damn expensive at the movies.

They still don't have white henny in the states.

My tax return check isn't coming soon enough.

School buses hold up traffic.

Dry cleaners lost one of my white dress shirts.

shoes (or clothes in general) not being in my size..
esp online orders.. receiving an email stating your order cannot be processed <<<<<<<< *

Yuku not working right

Not being able to decide what to order at a fancy restaurant

iPhone or Android

My safari app on my phone crashed.
Now I have to reload all my tabs.
crying_baby.jpg

Back
Top Bottom