Fitted training shorts?

I'm tired of baggy training shorts that drape like huge curtains. Are there any training shorts out there that have a 7-9" inseam? I'm not looking for compression thigh highs, or running shorts.

Curious to what kind of training you do where basketball shorts and compression shorts don't suffice?

Nike dri fit shorts are :nthat:
I buy my shorts from stores like Marshall's and TJ Maxx they have a good selection of training shorts.

I could never wear fitted shorts
**** too big

I hate when I'm in the gym and these men out here suffocating their **** and balls with that **** man. It's 2014 throw some real pants on

I could never wear fitted shorts
**** too big

I hate when I'm in the gym and these men out here suffocating their **** and balls with that **** man. It's 2014 throw some real pants on
laugh.gif

I prefer my clothes as tight as possible.

To OP, I prefer Nike dri-fit shorts. Most running and soccer shorts should be good for you.

Running and soccer shorts all day 

Above da knee=perfect and no bagginess 

I love the net. No underwear needed :pimp:
I wear compression shorts under them so I opt for the training shorts by Nike which falls above the knee caps or the UA ones which are about a couple of inches above the knee caps. I can't wear shorts that sit below the knee caps anymore.

It's much easier to run with shorts that end above your knees. It's always funny to see dudes at my gym stuck in 2003 and trying to run in Jordan "shorts". They end up doing a fusion of running and waddling :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, bro...Nike basketball shorts and Jordan shorts are meant for dudes 6' and taller. I'm 5'10" and they sit several inches below the knees easily. It's worse when dudes that are 5'5" sagging them.

Like you, I prefer slimmer clothes when I'm working out.

Nike dri fit core short
Running/soccer shorts or the vintage looking NSW shorts

Lulumelon?

Yeah, bro...Nike basketball shorts and Jordan shorts are meant for dudes 6' and taller. I'm 5'10" and they sit several inches below the knees easily. It's worse when dudes that are 5'5" sagging them.

Like you, I prefer slimmer clothes when I'm working out.

Roll the waist band up but still have super wide leg openings :lol:

Lululemon has some good shorts, expensive though

Ignore this if you are a man with dignity.

This a trend for females. There is already a high priced, trendy brand that makes this type of high quality workout gear for men...Nike

This a trend for females. There is already a high priced, trendy brand that makes this type of high quality workout gear for men...Nike
Nikes quality has been slipping though. The Nike swoosh peeled off after one wash on a pair of shorts. In terms of quality, Under Armour is up there. I have 4+ yrs old gear that are still going strong.

Lululemon has some good shorts, expensive though

Damn, bruh, you really need to look inward if you think wearing Lululemon is going to make you loss your dignity. There's nothing emasculating about their shorts that were made FOR MEN.

I only suggested Lululemon because, in my experience, they're great all-around shorts, and I wanted to suggest something other than Nike.

Damn, bruh, you really need to look inward if you think wearing Lululemon is going to make you loss your dignity. There's nothing emasculating about their shorts that were made FOR MEN.

I only suggested Lululemon because, in my experience, they're great all-around shorts, and I wanted to suggest something other than Nike.

Lululemon has done nothing remarkable at all and it has nothing to do with feeling masculine. I'll admit, I am susceptible to trends associated with a brand name sometimes, but not one that's a trend for females... Lululemon workout clothes for females is like rocking Hardtail yoga pants was when I was younger. A female trend. I don't care if they make male products.

Last edited:

Lululemon has done nothing remarkable at all and it has nothing to do with feeling masculine. I'll admit, I am susceptible to trends associated with a brand name sometimes, but not one that's a trend for females... Lululemon workout clothes for females is like rocking Hardtail yoga pants was when I was younger. A female trend. I don't care if they make male products.

I don't care if the original target audience is old, female, male, black, white, etc - if they have a product I like, and it's made for my audience, then I'm going to buy it. I don't care if it's "what's hot" or trending, I'm more interested if I feel comfortable in it while I workout.

But you do you.

Back
Top Bottom