Fitteds or Snapbacks?????????....Whats your preference?

I think snapback hats look better than fitteds backwards, but I don't think hats should be worn backwards, so....

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

snapbacks are a trend, fitteds will last.

couldn't have said it better myself..... Although I am kinda mad that my fitteds dont fit like they use to since I'm growing locks now

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

snapbacks are a trend, fitteds will last.

couldn't have said it better myself..... Although I am kinda mad that my fitteds dont fit like they use to since I'm growing locks now

Sig check.. 
pimp.gif

FITTEDS ONLY.

I'm not five years old anymore, snapbacks remind me of way back when in my youth rocking them backwards and pulling out my hair so it'd be hanging out of the hole

FITTEDS ONLY.

I'm not five years old anymore, snapbacks remind me of way back when in my youth rocking them backwards and pulling out my hair so it'd be hanging out of the hole

Snaps are dope. And I have a lot of favorite fitteds.

But I LOVE beanies
pimp.gif

I'll wear any of them if I like them

Snaps are dope. And I have a lot of favorite fitteds.

But I LOVE beanies
pimp.gif

I'll wear any of them if I like them

laugh.gif
@ the term "snapback"

they're adjustable hats. never in my life have i heard caps being referred to with that term until i saw it used on NT. must be a lame $$$ "sneakerhead" hypebeast term.

kids born in the 90s trying to rape my childhood
30t6p3b.gif
the hats i had when i was a kid were illy, had this UNC joint that i got in NC.....it had tarheels in blue lettering. who remembers the game hats? had one with the circle lettering. adjustable hats were when i was a kid in the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom