"Flashing Lights" is only 2nd to "Party Life" Best Song of 2007

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

lmaoo
roll.gif

kanyes lyrics are trash on this song

No.

so are you saying kanyes lyrics were good?

roll.gif
roll.gif

maybe you like it but I'd rather hear Styles p. talk about some real life grimy but still fly hood broke ninja stuff

then to hear fruity+%*@ kanye rap about whatever he has to buy some booji+%*@ model chick

thats just not my type of content

i guess they speak to two diffrent audiences here.
Contridiction like whoa.
And styles went over the loop
indifferent.gif

Ye's
pimp.gif

I really don't get it. I like Kanye's music, but what do people like about this song? The lyrics are garbage. The beat is decent. The hook sucks(dude's voice sounds mad suspect). I just can't see the good in this song. This must be the most overrated song of the year. My opinion.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by dreClark

Best song of 2007......RD & Henz - Dead MF'ers

roll.gif
"Chill, chill, save it for the mixtape..."
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wipe Me Down > any song in '07.

I do love this song to death, it's probably in my top 10, but 07 had some heat man.

Jay-Z- Ignorant Sh*T, I Know, Say Hello, Roc Boys (And The Winner Is...)
Musiq- BetterMan
UGK- International Player's Anthem
50 Cent- Ayo Technology, I Get Money
Lloyd- One For Me
Kanye- I Wonder, Big Brother, Good Life
T-Pain- Buy U A Drank
Fabolous- Make Me Better
Timbaland- Bounce

6y1sns0.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

No. There's at the very least 20 songs off the top of my head that were better...
lol...so name the 20 songs "off the top" that were better.

...honestly this was ONE of the best of 07 but not the best.

Well, every song from Amercian Gangster except Hello Brooklyn, Roc Boys and Blue Magic...that's 11.

We'll grab in the dark and take 4 songs from MM3...that's 15.

Then I Wonder, Good Morning, Hip Hop Saved My Life, The Art of Story Telling 4 and Fighters...
i cant agree with EVERY song on AG...but there is atleast 4 or 5 that are GREAT at the most but not best...i can agree with i wonder or goodmourning...the others were
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

Kanye is always talking about straight nothing nowhere near hot rapper. Now producer he is off the meters.

Yea, it's not the best song of the year. *sometimes i think "I Wonder" might be better

but it was top 5. You gotta throw "Yolanda's House" in the mix too. "Black Maybe" "Sensual Seduction" "Wipe MeDown" ????? "International Player" "Kiss Kiss" "Throw Some D's" "Hip Hop Saved My Life" "The Art ofStorytellin IV"?????????

damn

it was some bangers last year...

wow, song is okay at best to me, to each his own though. Good Morning, Can't Tell Me Nothing & Everything I Am>>> Flashing Lights IMO andthat's without givin it a second thought.

Side note: i finally peeped the OG Home and it's LEAGUES better than Homecoming. It has a very soulful sound to it; would've fit in PERFECT on CollegeDropout.

"I'll Die For You">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(there's not enough of these > to show how much more I likeit)>>>>>>Flashing Lights. Everyone gushes about "Oh, the synths", but dude can NOT RAP. Graduation was a pop CD.

You just makin it worse Id rather have my initial question answered but Party Life IS NOT better than Say Hello, American Gangster or Success so I dont knohow you figure that to be BEST song of the year. I mean shhh is very smooth I like it but it aint the best song of the year. Its really for a certain mood.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom