- Flashing Lights video will be out next week -

[h5]FLASHING LIGHTS IS FINISHED AND READY 2 GO FINALLY!!![/h5] [h6]02.07.2008[/h6]
3106_4484cb2cd7a9d5a6e3c7cfa491388c70.jpg

But I have 2 wait till Wednesday to post it because I promised BET they could premiere it. It's killing me not 2 post this aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh!!!!!!! On my way 2 Australia tonight....15 hr flight! I wish I had some new American Dad's or Family Guy's 2 watch, I've already seen Blue Harvest 4 times.

The song's hot but everybody who's a Kanye fan has heard it already. That's an uptempo song, the label messed up on this for waiting so long torelease a video.

I just can't see the video living up to the song, especially not with the way NT hypes it.

I saw some pics of the shoot and Rita G is in it.

i know some of you guys gotta know who she is

thanks bodyfullapolo i cought another post sent me to a link love-kanye.com still photo of someone running threw a pathway hot cant wait to see video.i guessthats not the same one da matrix 1 showed but it has dwele in it and captions sick album songs nice.cant wait till next week his fashion in stronger is sickysl t-shirt with jean vest and glasses plus and affects of him on nice lol.he is great for fashion.

Wow...its about damn time. This song is definitely #1 in my top 25 on itunes...its beating the next song by nearly 120 plays
laugh.gif

dope version his word play is sick colin monroe..dope beats kanye was talking about this on radio bought.

On a side note..

After watching the entire I Want Those Flashing Lights video, I knew I recognized that place. Looks like Dundas square here in Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom