FLIGHT CLUB JAN-FEB IS UP!!!! COME IN HERE FOR MORE!!!!!!

yep i said it but its not that special...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

but on to the pics

For those that need a Flight Club invite... (Sticky Please)

It looks like JB is just will be putting stuff on there that they can't get retailers to sell...lol, they are probably hoping that if they say something islimited that they will be able to sell it themselves.

Its gone be those Black/greenbean/red AJF12 releasing. Thats gonna be an EASY PASS for me, but I'm still anticipating those III's.......hopefully thosearen't fusions

i think that they definetly will be the fushion iii's. no retro's but the packs this year
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

i think that they definetly will be the fushion iii's. no retro's but the packs this year
frown.gif

Fusion III's are not scheduled to start dropping until JULY!!!! I seriously doubt they will drop a Fusion III in March/April and then wait 3-4 months tostart dropping them monthly... the info will be out soon enough... Patience my young grasshoppers!!!!!
wink.gif

if those are the fusion 12, then the pic of the 3's must be a pic of the fusion 3 and af1 low

Originally Posted by fonto76

It looks like JB is just will be putting stuff on there that they can't get retailers to sell...lol, they are probably hoping that if they say something is limited that they will be able to sell it themselves.
this man sounds right

Remember when I said frankenstein bastardization a few days ago.....

LOOK AT THIS GREEN CRAP!!! AND THEY AREN'T EVEN REAL JORDANS

GIMME MY DAMN XX3s AND GO HULK YOURSELF

Man, I don't give a
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
about fusions AF1s. I wantAIR JORDANS from Flight club. Flight club has been worthless so far.

Back
Top Bottom