FlightClub LA Jobbed Me. Advertised 2009 Foams Sent 2010 Versions

Ok NT I need some help/advice here.

Last week FCLA advertised a sale on their 2009 Eggplant Foamposites , 290+shipping for a 10.5 .

I received them today, and never having seen 2010 or 2009 version in person, I could immediately tell this was 2010. Soft foam, shallow ridges and all

Manufacturing date is 10-02-09 that's 100% 2010 version right? Thanks for the input

Ok NT I need some help/advice here.

Last week FCLA advertised a sale on their 2009 Eggplant Foamposites , 290+shipping for a 10.5 .

I received them today, and never having seen 2010 or 2009 version in person, I could immediately tell this was 2010. Soft foam, shallow ridges and all

Manufacturing date is 10-02-09 that's 100% 2010 version right? Thanks for the input

I'm sure just by hearing the prod date, but why don't you try looking up the style code on the box tag and from on the size tag and see which model the # is from.

I'm sure just by hearing the prod date, but why don't you try looking up the style code on the box tag and from on the size tag and see which model the # is from.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

They have the same style code

Pics.?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

They have the same style code

False advertising! I would send them back because the production date was for the 10 release.

False advertising! I would send them back because the production date was for the 10 release.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

is it that much of a big deal

Yes it is.....09 eggplants was the last good quality foams....these newer models made in china are garbage compaired to the ones made in taiwan

Yes it is.....09 eggplants was the last good quality foams....these newer models made in china are garbage compaired to the ones made in taiwan

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Glad someone knows what's up. Honestly after taking pics they look alot better than in person. But the foam still feels the same thin flimsy like my Black/Lime Foams do

They have the same box like teh black/lime foams if that helps

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Glad someone knows what's up. Honestly after taking pics they look alot better than in person. But the foam still feels the same thin flimsy like my Black/Lime Foams do

They have the same box like teh black/lime foams if that helps

^^
Really? never knew this!

Can some one show the different between the Taiwan and China pair?

^^
Really? never knew this!

Can some one show the different between the Taiwan and China pair?

09 pair was released on valentines day 09. So obv the date on the tag is after actual release.

09 pair was released on valentines day 09. So obv the date on the tag is after actual release.

Back
Top Bottom