FlightClub

im also curious what happened it kinda disappeared had some good online exclusives and it was invite only.... still got my 15's DS :smokin

Same here got my 15's from there and then it vanished.....  Was a cool concept too bad it is now history.

went the same way as the BIN series, jordan brand seems to abandon plans before they really get going

I think they are using something similar to the Jordan flightclub next year. You have to buy the 17s in order to get a code to buy a qs release later in the year.

I think they are using something similar to the Jordan flightclub next year. You have to buy the 17s in order to get a code to buy a qs release later in the year.

Hmm interesting more info if available I can't wait to get another pair of 17's anything after 14 please JB I'm tired of seeing 1-14

The idea behind the Flight Club was good but the execution was horrible. They could have continued using it for many of the limited releases and products but it seemed like they just quit.

I think they were expecting site crashes from those like us who are out on every release dates.  We must not have came out on droves.

I wish they still had the flight club as well. I remember copping 2 watches off there back in the day.

I also miss those Jordan Brand Magazines they use to send out. Every once in while they would do promotions for Jeter and Melo. sending out post cards, baseballs, and headbands hahaha. Those were the good old JB days!

I hope they bring back Flight Club with better execution.

Wish they would do something like this again....  Not hard to get kicks, website never crashed, nice exclusive stuff, sent random things to your crib, etc...  Was nice, felt like with all the money they make it would nice to reward cats that spend money on your brand.  

God bless being able to cop the Premier XX3s on AirJordanFlightClub.com ... made my Christmas that year for sure. :tongue:

Last edited:
Maybe it didnt get enough traffic bc they put the worst retro on it to start it off.. The 15s :x

The website was prolly made just so they could sell some 15s and get rid of there old materials for the shoe lol crazy world

Back
Top Bottom