FlightClubNY selling fakes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was browsing through the flightclubny website, and noticed they had a size 12.5 in the Black Grapes. This size was never actually released by Nike, however, that size is on a few popular counterfeit sites. 

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&i=011767

Now, how I understand FlightClub works is that individual people let them sell their shoes, correct? How could they let something slip like this if they try to have exclusively authentic shoes?

I heard that size 12.5 some times drops through nike.com directly. Not usually at retail stores...

But not 100% sure...

Eastbay usually carries a few 12.5. It's also a little more available overseas but it certainly doesn't suggest that they're fake.

Jordans usually drop in 12.5 and the GRs even drop in 13.5 I'm not sure if the black grapes did anywhere, but if they did it would be eastbay. My true size is 13.5 so I have to get a 13 or 14 in store or a 13.5 from eastbay for jordan releases. I think it's reasonable the black grapes Woukd have released in 12.5 via eastbay though.

Jordans usually drop in 12.5 and the GRs even drop in 13.5 I'm not sure if the black grapes did anywhere, but if they did it would be eastbay. My true size is 13.5 so I have to get a 13 or 14 in store or a 13.5 from eastbay for jordan releases. I think it's reasonable the black grapes Woukd have released in 12.5 via eastbay though.
I'm a 13.5 too man it's impossible to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom