Flirtatious DMs.....cheating?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Back and forth convos, and those disappearing photos make it as easy as ever to get your rocks off with some safety net.

But is it really cheating if y'all don't link up?

If you think disappearing photos means there’s a safety net in place, you might need to sit this game out while you still can.

It’s quiet for you when your shorty shows you a video of a video you thought would disappear after it was viewed. Stay woke.

I don’t know about cheating - but it definitely shows where a person’s head is at and I’d be concerned.

It's emotionally cheating. Take that for what it's worth to you. Watch I Think I Love my Wife and figure out if you're Chris Rock or his boss. Those are basically the two types of men when it comes to relationships.

Just regular flirting with a girl on the street I don't think is cheating...... but DMing and sending pics? There's no "back and forth" DMing and sending of photos to a girl that I'm not trying to smash.

tumblr_o21ulbcwNj1rqe0rbo1_500.gif

I once sent a selfie to a chick who i knew had a strong affection towards me lets just say wifey found out and im still hearing about it to this day :rofl:

I heard her out and understood how it made her feel, as harmless as a selfie is i wouldnt want her to do that :wink:

My boy's coworker was a married woman and she was feeling him /flirting with him. It was mainly a little flirting here and there through text and he ended up sending her a pic of him in a muscle shirt, and my boy is pretty ripped. Well, one day they crossed paths at best buy and the husband recognized him and respectfully called him out on it. My boy is pretty level headed so they hashed it out and I think he apologized and understood where the husband was coming from.

It's the intent, bruh.

How'd u feel if the roles were reversed and some dude was sending flirtatious DMs to your girl?

Back
Top Bottom