Flu game 12 2016 real or fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, the only complaints I have are the sticker being poorly placed on the box (this isn't that big a deal to me since I see various levels of sticker placement precision on my own 12 boxes) and the Jumpman in the insole being a bit fat. I attached a pic of mine. Maybe I'm bugging, but he seems to be fatter around the midsection and right side thigh on yours.

Also, could you post additional pics of the carbon fiber and repost the pics of the sides of the shoe (with the "JUMPMAN" text) without flash and/or bright light? Right now your pics are saturating and I can't really see the definition of the "JUMPMAN" text or the snakeskin texture too well. In general, no flash is the way to go (except on the insole pic, that was appropriate imo). Thanks.

And here's the pic of my insole Jumpman:

Last edited:
legit to me. back heel '23' looks good as does the translucent outsole on the heel where the heel tab meets. Also the 3 different tones of red on the outsole,midsole, and mudguard seem to add up.

@negrotastic @hahyestwo thank you both I've been bugging about these for awhile to see if there legit or not but you guys gave a load off my mind thanks again

Thanks for the new pics. Helps me see the colors and texture better (red is always tough for me lol). I have no complaints, snakeskin texture looks to smooth out near the toe, which is good.

On the sizing tag inside the shoe, does it matter if it says "ln3" instead of "ln4"? and what does it even refer to?

Ln is the production line that specific shoe came off of.  I would say it dont matter what your tag says as far as Ln3/Ln4.  Left and right shoes are not made at same time. 

The outsole should go smooth towards the front. The stitching on midsole should be a destinct color red then the midsole it self. The stitching on the inside should be black and not white. Translucent on back 23 is correct. I'd bet legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom