=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Hello I recently bought a pair of Nike Flyknit Lunarlon 1 shoes off Ebay from a seller with 100% positive feedback, no fake shoe complaints what so ever. However, after reading some reviews commenting that flyknit fakes are so hard to identify, I was wondering can you please tell me what to check on the shoes? I want to make sure I bought authentic shoes.. As far as I know Nike has factories in China so the fact that my shoes were made in China does not necessarily mean they are fake right?

Hello I recently bought a pair of Nike Flyknit Lunarlon 1 shoes off Ebay from a seller with 100% positive feedback, no fake shoe complaints what so ever. However, after reading some reviews commenting that flyknit fakes are so hard to identify, I was wondering can you please tell me what to check on the shoes? I want to make sure I bought authentic shoes.. As far as I know Nike has factories in China so the fact that my shoes were made in China does not necessarily mean they are fake right?
I doubt they are fake, where was the seller located? Also, you should upload pics

I doubt they are fake, where was the seller located? Also, you should upload pics
I will upload some today.. Can you tell me any specific angles/parts you would like to see to check authenticity? The midsoles are a little bit sticky but based on my research, that does not mean the shoes are fake.. many people complain about stickiness due to paint, especially in white midsoles..

Fakes are usually pretty easy to spot. The only fakes I have seen are on Instagram and everything is in Chinese. Post some pics and we can help you out

To be honest, unless your buying from someone super shady in China chances you're getting fake lunar 1s are low

To be honest, unless your buying from someone super shady in China chances you're getting fake lunar 1s are low

Correct.

In general, the good test is to look at a side shot. In fakes the side silhouettes of any fake nikes look boxy, and usually the cut on the ankle is much less smooth.

Also the weave will be thicker than the standard flyknit weave.

Does anyone know a good way to strip off the grey from the MC FL1s? Thinking about painting the midsole white and wasn't sure if I should strip the paint or paint over it

Does anyone know a good way to strip off the grey from the MC FL1s? Thinking about painting the midsole white and wasn't sure if I should strip the paint or paint over it
The grey isn't paint, thats the color of the rubber. Stripping with acetone will get rid of the glossy glittery layer but it'll still be grey so you'll have to paint over it.

Had a bunch of these in a 9.5 and grew out of them pretty much. I had one pair of wolf grays in a ten, been wearing them like crazy, but left them in my car and they shrunk. so sad. be careful 

Had a bunch of these in a 9.5 and grew out of them pretty much. I had one pair of wolf grays in a ten, been wearing them like crazy, but left them in my car and they shrunk. so sad. be careful 
nice i am a 9.5 as well, i have heard stories of them shrinking but only when put in the dryer

Would like the wolf greys in a 9.5

Ugh

chances of finding them for retail/below retail pretty slim tho.

still gonna be looking

if i could get some help tho
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Would like the wolf greys in a 9.5
Ugh

chances of finding them for retail/below retail pretty slim tho.
still gonna be looking
if i could get some help tho :nerd:
I have been looking as well for 9 and 9.5. Think I have a lead on a pair though

Back
Top Bottom