=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Just picked up wolf grays finally. Can someone confirm if they were made in China? Got them off eBay for a good price just want to make sure they aren't fakes. Compare to my flash pinks except for those being made in Vietnam.

Just picked up wolf grays finally. Can someone confirm if they were made in China? Got them off eBay for a good price just want to make sure they aren't fakes. Compare to my flash pinks except for those being made in Vietnam.

Been a long time since I ventured into this thread lol, but I bought mine from Sports Authority when they first came out & mine were made in China

Been a long time since I ventured into this thread lol, but I bought mine from Sports Authority when they first came out & mine were made in China

Thanks. They were only $120 and guy had multiple sizes with same pics. Was slightly skeptical but jumped on it.

How would you clean these? I have 2 pairs that I want to clean.
Washing machine.  Take out the insoles and laces and wash on cold with detergent.  Then air dry NOT IN THE SUN with paper stuffed inside.  Get the toe box to look like how you want it.  

I've washed all mine.  A couple, after leaving them in the sun for long periods of time, have snugged up.  I feel like getting them wet is why that happens.

Washing machine.  Take out the insoles and laces and wash on cold with detergent.  Then air dry NOT IN THE SUN with paper stuffed inside.  Get the toe box to look like how you want it.  

I've washed all mine.  A couple, after leaving them in the sun for long periods of time, have snugged up.  I feel like getting them wet is why that happens.
have you washed multiple pairs at once?

Hey guys I know this thread is old and they are close to deadstock but does anyone have a lead on some wolf greys in a 10/10.5? On eBay rn the only ones are 200 and if possible id like to get them a little cheaper. I'm thinking about just following the search and hoping some pop up soon but don't know how likely that is at this point.

Any help anyone can give would be very much appreciated, I need these shoes I honestly made this account just to ask. From looking in the thread you guys are packing some heat haha, again any help would be great. Thanks

Hey guys I know this thread is old and they are close to deadstock but does anyone have a lead on some wolf greys in a 10/10.5? On eBay rn the only ones are 200 and if possible id like to get them a little cheaper. I'm thinking about just following the search and hoping some pop up soon but don't know how likely that is at this point.

Any help anyone can give would be very much appreciated, I need these shoes I honestly made this account just to ask. From looking in the thread you guys are packing some heat haha, again any help would be great. Thanks
They pop up on ebay from time to time. Last I checked there's been a DS size 10.5 that's been sitting for a while at $200, you may try to message the seller and see if he'll move on the price.

Last edited:

I've seen a bunch of 10/10.5 in the last few weeks go for $70-$90 on eBay

A colorway I’ve wanted in woman’s is available but it’s an 11, and I would need an 11.5 in woman’s. Has anyone bought a pair before in this situation and it fit ok? Can’t go and try a pair on and won’t be able to return. Thanks for the help.

**** it. Taking a chance.

Last edited:
A colorway I’ve wanted in woman’s is available but it’s an 11, and I would need an 11.5 in woman’s. Has anyone bought a pair before in this situation and it fit ok? Can’t go and try a pair on and won’t be able to return. Thanks for the help.

**** it. Taking a chance.
Sometimes taking out the insole will give you that extra room you need if you’re a half size too small. I’ve never done it with L1s but it’s worth a shot.

Wow this threads been resurrected from the grave! I got excited lol. Just means we need a re-releases of these just like trainers. OG cws and a few new ones would be nice. One of my favorite and most comfortable shoes ever. Still need to hunt down a pair of wolf greys. Love these for real :pimp:

Sometimes taking out the insole will give you that extra room you need if you’re a half size too small. I’ve never done it with L1s but it’s worth a shot.

I’m really hoping they fit ok. This is my favorite Flyknit model. A retro would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom