=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

My apologies if it's been posted already but I found this on IG. split pack flyknits?

My apologies if it's been posted already but I found this on IG. split pack flyknits?

These are flyknit trainers and racers. Not really a split pack since trainers and racers have been using that two tone design since its initial release last year. These are available for preorder here in the US already.

i finally found pictures of the Electric Green/White-Black-Tarp Green (311) colorway from wave 2, and it looks like we have actual pictures of all of the men's wave 2 colorways now. the site also has pictures of the women's tarp green (302) that's missing from the first page.

more here: http://nike_town.blog.me/120185775121

Last edited:
please stop. mods should delete those 2 posts as well as this one. some of us actually come here to find info.

directed at the people quoting pics that have been quoted multiple times

Last edited:
Don't even care about the quoted pics i love looking at the multi's :lol:

Waiting for the next 25% off at SA or maybe even 15% or something with B of A rewards cash back.....might just grab some new Free's and wait for multi's though

Would love to buy the wolf greys but I already have the white FK zoom trainer and it is too similar. The multi-color on the other hand doe...
sick.gif

These are flyknit trainers and racers. Not really a split pack since trainers and racers have been using that two tone design since its initial release last year. These are available for preorder here in the US already.

Pretty sure they took the Racers upper and put the Trainers midsole on them. Hence the "split"

What stores are you guys getting the Wolf Grey's? My god I need a pair of those, shouldn't have came into this thread. -_-

I tried these on in finishline, and i had to have them. I am ordering the black pair from finishline. I can't wait to get them. They feel a lot better than my old flyknits!

should i continue to wait for a price drop or scoop them up now before they blow up. hoping the jordan crowd passes because of price i know its the same price as a pair of jays but you get my point.

So close to caving on Wolf Greys and Blue Glows...must fight it. If these ever hit LG prices...lawd bless my bank acct.

Back
Top Bottom