FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Those Women's Chromes look pretty good but I had the black/white "free Willy" Foams and the tongue area under the laces being white makes them get yellow real easy and it looks terrible. Would make me not buy them

Is there a thread to legit check foamposites? I just got a pair of chromeposite foams from StockX and just want to double check before I take the tag off.

Last edited:
Those Women's Chromes look pretty good but I had the black/white "free Willy" Foams and the tongue area under the laces being white makes them get yellow real easy and it looks terrible. Would make me not buy them
white shoes i just put the sole protection stuff on the string area and under the toungue..

That denim foam is a mock up so I’m hoping for better denim on those. Also pretty sure I saw that an all obsidian foam is dropping in Dec

I was thinking the same thing... about women wearing Foams.

Bought my chick the OG eggplants back in the days and she wore them... reluctantly.

Stopped buying her kicks though because her brother and her wore around the same size and even then he would stick his foot in her kicks. Was super tight I think when the SpaceJams first retroed in like 09 I think and I got her a pair because she likes mostly black or grey sneakers nothing loud and she put them under her bed. Few years later when she was moving out to come live with me I was helping her move and the saw the SpaceJams and I opened the box and they were wrecked like those youtube vids... before the restoration. I asked her damn I never saw you wear these how come they were so busted up now and she tried to cover and say yeah she wore them, but she never wore them once and finally admitted it. Same thing with the eggplants too she wore them like 2-3 times and then he tore them up.

From then on F that I wasn't spending my hard earned money so that little bastard could reap the rewards. Bought her some Air Maxes I think the 15's and 2016's and she rocked with those heavy... I blame BigJ though!

Back
Top Bottom