FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
it ruins da thread section by having bloated thread that swallows info & 1st page usually never updates info.

a new shoe should always have a new thread.

strangely you seem to be the only one with that problem here, no one else is lost for foam info in here, do what you got to but i doubt they'll close this thread, wish you the best, peace

First pair of foams lol

B0DAC96D-0753-43EF-BCC0-65DE6DD09E72.jpeg
Not a bad way to start.... I need to wear my soon.... very soon

Read somewhere there's a black w/ gold accents Foamposite Pro dropping in November? :emoji_eyes:

All the way in if so.

I am not sure if some of you remember the discussion we had a couple of years ago which Foamposites Penny wore against the then called Washington Bullets at the end of the 96-97 season? I finally got my hands on the entire game and despite there not being any close up shots there are some slow motions which definetly show that he wore a black pair, so finally this semi mystery is solved!

I know this is the foamposite thread, but I really need Nike to retro the flightposite 3. Just give me the black/blue and black/black. I won't ask for anything else ever again. Lol.

So I bought pair of 11W Beige's on StockX and they sent them to me in an Orange box. Shouldn't these come in a black box?
SmartSelect_20180713-123624_Photos_zpsc3jlnh3u.jpg

Back
Top Bottom