FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
So i know this is getting into crazy talk..but is there any chance there's something you can spray on to somewhat protect the chrome layer without ruining the look? I dig these a lot but it's just crazy that the finish is so fragile.

I just saw this video:

THAT FOAM COLOR UNDERNEATH THOUGH 
pimp.gif

So i know this is getting into crazy talk..but is there any chance there's something you can spray on to somewhat protect the chrome layer without ruining the look? I dig these a lot but it's just crazy that the finish is so fragile.

Naw

Maybe I am sheep but if the peel and I can just wash off the outer layer and get that beautiful foam underneath I am all good 

Maybe waterproof protection spray would help, those things work pretty good. But it wouldnt surprise me if it doesnt work well with the chrome film

Smh, the thermals were painted very well. Mirrors on the other hand.....

I really hope they fix this in the future. Until then, I have to pass.

2 different materials but I agree that with they should fix the chroming process.

I know, Im just saying, on a "premium" foam, they shouldve used much better material for the chromes. You know first hand bigj505 bigj505 the thermals took a lot of elbow grease to remove that print.

Smh, the thermals were painted very well. Mirrors on the other hand.....

I really hope they fix this in the future. Until then, I have to pass.

2 different materials but I agree that with they should fix the chroming process.

I know, Im just saying, on a "premium" foam, they shouldve used much better material for the chromes. You know first hand bigj505 bigj505 the thermals took a lot of elbow grease to remove that print.

I understand but it's still different probably due to the nature of the finish. They def shortcutted it and it's no way they wear tested them.

just saying..we could MIZZUO nike and they fix the approach to chroming.. :-D

You can have them volcunized probably. That's how my 76 Impala grille had to be done. It's a stock plastic grille similar to a box Chevy. Wait a minute this ain't layitlow.com lol.

Dam I gotta wait til Wednesday night. Is snkers app easiest an quickest way to cop online?? I kinda wanna try ftl.com so I can use bday coupon. Would use snkrs if faster

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom