FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Wildin'

Even if you don't want them like that go get them because resell is going to $600-$800.

Really really like them, but the peeling turned me away.

Still going to try to cop for trade bait.

600-800? These ain't the chromposites, they're not nearly as limited. Wishful thinking?

On another note, they said shoe palace is releasing the university blue forms for kids today. It was on their twitter. But I seen everybody has the release for late January along with men sizes. Any info? Can't find any beside that twitter post. Nobody seems to be releasing it today either

You can tell when a person is new to reselling because all the veterans in the hobby know these are not gonna touch 600-800

FTL @ times square was fcfs and had just under 100 pairs. They sold out in less than 1 hour.

this sneakers seems like a baddd investment. 275 plus tax then the shoe is gonna crack after 1 or two wears. no thanks. people are gonna be walking on thin ice just to prevent damage
i've seen approx 3 pairs online that have peeled.

and if they do peel (within 2 years) well, back to Nike they go for a $300 merchandise card

i dunno bruh.  i've been "investing" in yeezys since the red octobers and have enough to buy a small car

ok thats an exception though but props to you sir :smokin

i think a lot of us make smart purchases, buy low/sell high and stuff just to make a dent in the $ we drop on shoes

You know your product A1 when you got fiends lining up for defective pairs and openly admitting that they dont care about the defect or the higher cost associated with it.

yep, Nike/JB got us going crazy, like these foams but that cracking issue is not cool, still need a pair of holos

Adidas is on the come up 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom