FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i think the last pair i bought rd was the yeezy pros. idk how but i managed to pass on the dooms last drop i was 100% sure those would have brought me back haha

Mold has been the same for years now. Consistency is still an issue.

would you consider the coppers/royal/red 1s quality drops?

I think they were all consistent with what we've been getting. If I were to drop off the foam bandwagon for quality purposes then I probably wouldn't have gotten any of them.

The mold has been better starting with the black green hoh foams a few years ago

I think they were all consistent with what we've been getting. If I were to drop off the foam bandwagon for quality purposes then I probably wouldn't have gotten any of them.

The mold has been better starting with the black green hoh foams a few years ago
good to know thanks my g, i actually think it was the black gucci pros that almost got me a while ago, they were one of the best ive seen in a while as well as the chrome all stars up until these recent royal, red, copper, & eggplants.

Last edited:
I would consider the Holograms to be one of the best Foamposite colorways of all time.  The past couple of years have been great for foams.  

No love for the Gone Fishing Foams?

I liked the concept 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom