FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I wouldn’t be surprised if they drop them on a Wednesday, a J23tweet goes out... and booom ... they gone:smh:
Because that’s exactly how it’s gonna happen too :lol:

happened with the Olympic Uptempos back in May... i was heated.

The only other Foams I’ve ever had are the 2007 royals, and these are blowing me away. So simple yet so visually arresting. I feel like these are up there with royals and pearls honestly.
Having said that, damn when these are new they’re stiff af! 😂 Been wearing them all evening and they’re already a different animal. Anyway, there’s my two cents. Y’all rock on and stay safe.

Friday foams

51F61F2D-7605-4E47-AA04-86D26A82A280.jpeg

I'm late to the game... These are gone in a 10.5 for retail from what I can tell... Damn.

Thanks for the link! Was able to help my other family members eat! Been getting hit up all week after sending friends/fam the rule if next link and some kf em missing out. Thanks Family

That link still works? Just tried...got a msg
"SORRY this one's on is etc..."

When I used that link it took me to another site for some reason; some kind of re-direct though the hyperlink looks fine. Anyway, just paste it in and you should be good; just copped by 10.5....1st foam if you can believe it! Hope they're TTS as I know nothing about foams. Weartesters' video got me wanting these; didn't know there's so much zoom, and these murdered out black ones look sick!

Me & my homie were just talking about how we missed out on the anthracites yesterday. Get on here this morning to see i missed the boat again. 14’s all sold out. Sent him the link, & his size gone too. Lol

1603543492759.gif

Me & my homie were just talking about how we missed out on the anthracites yesterday. Get on here this morning to see i missed the boat again. 14’s all sold out. Sent him the link, & his size gone too. Lol

1603543492759.gif

14s were back up then disappeared; suggest you keep trying for awhile.

I don't need more shoes. Not even sure why I got these after just getting the PSG 4s, and waiting for the FR4s....they do look sick; that's why! That's it...I'm not buying any more shoes until the next time I buy another pair of shoes ;-).

When I used that link it took me to another site for some reason; some kind of re-direct though the hyperlink looks fine. Anyway, just paste it in and you should be good; just copped by 10.5....1st foam if you can believe it! Hope they're TTS as I know nothing about foams. Weartesters' video got me wanting these; didn't know there's so much zoom, and these murdered out black ones look sick!
Your first foam? These are tanks and a must have imo. They’ll prob feel snug at first but feel 10x better after a day.

Back
Top Bottom