FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Hoping they bring this model back as a retro in a purple colorway. It's been a while since I threw the 4s on foot though, forgot how difficult these were to put on lol.

20191126_195117.jpg

Shattered backboard foams pushed back, I thought they released today but no bueno.
Ummmm.... These foams are out already, well at least I've seen them in hand in The Bronx. Been out since Black Friday. One of my supervisors was showing them to me after he bought them.

Need the black check pair under retail.. but I only see them on FTL CALENDAR so they maybe limited?? Smh

Need the black check pair under retail.. but I only see them on FTL CALENDAR so they maybe limited?? Smh
I noticed that too, when this happens does this mean I will need a raffle ticket to buy the shoes. I normally just walk in the store and buy the shoes I want and stayed away from Jordan's because I didnt want to deal with raffle tickets which I am going through for the first time now for the breds only because its Christmas time and I want me and my son to have a pair.

Back
Top Bottom