FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Screenshot_20200117-113345.png

It would have to be a surprise one at this point. I think Nike have announced most if not all of there ASW kicks. Nothing sticks out for me though.
All the All Star hype is on Adidas’ side this year. There are literally no Nikes releasing that people care that much about. Sure, people like the Red Cement, the Off White Jordan 5, or the Candy Cane Jordan 1 but people aren’t that crazy about them. People definitely don’t give a **** about any of Nike Basketball’s offerings. 400 dollars for those lame Adapt BBS? ****. It didn’t have to be that way, Nike could’ve released the Jordan 1 Chicago (you know, because the ****ing All Star game is in Chicago) huge disappointment for the masses) and they could’ve released the Galaxy Foams, but Nike doing what they typically do, underperform expectations, over complicate and fix things that aren’t broken, and disappoint.

You mean to tell me the All Star Game is in Chicago for the first time in decades and they don’t release the Chicagos??? A peppermint Jordan 1 and red cement 3 is the best they could do??

All the All Star hype is on Adidas’ side this year. There are literally no Nikes releasing that people care that much about. Sure, people like the Red Cement, the Off White Jordan 5, or the Candy Cane Jordan 1 but people aren’t that crazy about them. People definitely don’t give a **** about any of Nike Basketball’s offerings. 400 dollars for those lame Adapt BBS? ****. It didn’t have to be that way, Nike could’ve released the Jordan 1 Chicago (you know, because the ****ing All Star game is in Chicago) huge disappointment for the masses) and they could’ve released the Galaxy Foams, but Nike doing what they typically do, underperform expectations, over complicate and fix things that aren’t broken, and disappoint.

You mean to tell me the All Star Game is in Chicago for the first time in decades and they don’t release the Chicagos??? A peppermint Jordan 1 and red cement 3 is the best they could do??

You have to cut Jordan Brand some slack-Gentry is back in charge so you have to expect some nonsense nowadays as well. Chicago 1s made too much sense bud he infamously hates releasing OG cws in OG form.

Aa for the Galaxy Foams, I think they could have released an updated version with the same print but a different glow to pay homage to the OG Galaxys.

You have to cut Jordan Brand some slack-Gentry is back in charge so you have to expect some nonsense nowadays as well. Chicago 1s made too much sense bud he infamously hates releasing OG cws in OG form.

Aa for the Galaxy Foams, I think they could have released an updated version with the same print but a different glow to pay homage to the OG Galaxys.
Whoever this Gentry guy is a goddamn idiot and needs to be FIRED ASAP, the Jordan releases have been AWFUL the past year.

Gentry-Humphrey.jpg
This is Gentry. He works for Nike and his job is to attempt to destroy great past shoe designs with gimmicks and great new colorways no one wants while avoiding what everyone really wants.

Legend.
Im goinG take his job by 2023

Whoever this Gentry guy is a goddamn idiot and needs to be FIRED ASAP, the Jordan releases have been AWFUL the past year.
We need The gentry foams to save his rep,they were way hotter than og galaxy,more like nebula what the foamposite.what happened to those what the foam samples chicken wop had!!

Back
Top Bottom